young and old

(Jan. 07, 2009  7:10 PM)draciel09 Wrote: really * gets annoyed*
Spins blade. Nope didnt work

was way too amused by this
I wounder if there is any dark or bad bladers around and think they achieved something.
(Jan. 07, 2009  9:48 PM)Revolution fire Wrote: I wounder if there is any dark or bad bladers around and think they achieved something.

real life is not a cartoon
no no no i mean people that steal blades and so on i can tell the diffrents with real life and a cartoon thankyou.
i dont think people would steal parts cause theres hardly anyone tosteal from anyway it would better if youd just said Bad not Dark
When it was a big fad there were.....not so much anymore.

I'm not talking about myself btw. Just bladers in general. I guess I may have stolen some beyblades.....I can't really remember. But I wasn't very nice when I was younger. I do remember once throwing some guy accross the playground because he broke one of my beyblades......Pinching_eyes_2
um... backs away
You attacked someone cause of taking spinning tops
(j/k(but i mean... come on))
(Jan. 07, 2009  10:21 PM)draciel09 Wrote: um... backs away

someone stole $300 worth of HMS from me

if i ever found them i would have beaten the carp out of them
I never stolen anything but i do like being in a fight somtimes.
who wants to here a song!!!
it has vilence in it about barney that bear monster thing or dinorsour.
beybrad i would done the same thing
(Jan. 07, 2009  10:23 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

someone stole $300 worth of HMS from me

if i ever found them i would have beaten the carp out of them
thats different. I mean $300 Chocked_2Chocked
(Jan. 07, 2009  10:24 PM)Revolution fire Wrote: who wants to here a song!!!
it has vilence in it about barney that bear monster thing or dinorsour.
beybrad i would done the same thing

WTF!!?!

As I said, I wasn't a very nice kid. I went to a kinda crappy primary school that screwed me up somewhat but I'm fine now. I've matured a lot at my new school. Joyful_2

Besides, I saw a hell of a lot of beyblade related fights when I was younger.....I wasn't the only one........D:
(Jan. 07, 2009  10:27 PM)yruahippo Wrote:

As I said, I wasn't a very nice kid. I went to a kinda crappy primary school that screwed me up somewhat but I'm fine now. I've matured a lot at my new school. Joyful_2

Besides, I saw a hell of a lot of beyblade related fights when I was younger.....I wasn't the only one........D:
Iv never seen any beyblade related fightsChocked_2
(Jan. 07, 2009  10:29 PM)draciel09 Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2009  10:27 PM)yruahippo Wrote:

Iv never seen any beyblade related fightsChocked_2

Lol. I think there were more fights over Pokémon cards (those things started wars). And Crazy Bones for some reason......I mean they were fun but nowhere near as good as beyblades.....
crazy bones never took of around me
but i agree with pokemon
You never had Crazy Bones? Aww.....they were so fun. You missed out. Pinching_eyes_2 Even if they were just random chunks of plastic that hurt your fingers. XD
i wish i went to your school i would destroy eveyone blade

who wants to here a song then
That's a little creepy but okay.

Plus I'm pretty sure I know the song you're talking about. Grin
EDIT: Actually there are a lot of similiar songs that fit your description....I don't really see how they have anything to do with the thread though. 'Random thoughts' maybe?
(Jan. 07, 2009  10:33 PM)yruahippo Wrote: You never had Beyblade? Aww.....they were so fun. You missed out. Pinching_eyes_2 Even if they were just random chunks of plastic that hurt your fingers. XD
LOL j/k
yeah someone stole this from me:

[Image: CNE002.jpg]

hms weren't even out in north america at the time, they didn't steal any shooters so probably couldn't even use them

they were stolen from me at a tournament where i was teaching kids about beyblade

i almost quit after that Unhappy the worst part is the people who stole them probably don't even play anymore and threw them out or something

three grip flat core UM Unhappy
ok
i love you
you love me
lets get together
and kill barney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
with a knife and a bullet
in his head
sorry children barneys dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST)
That story always upsets me. ;____;

EDIT: Not Barney, Brads story.
(Jan. 07, 2009  10:40 PM)yruahippo Wrote: That story always upsets me. ;____;

me too, really wish i had all that stuff back Unhappy
(Jan. 07, 2009  10:42 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

If it had happened to me I would've cried for days.

And probably hurt multiple people......if I couldn't find the culprit anyways....

EDIT: Am I starting to sound like a pyscho? I should prolly make it clear that I'm a totally different person now. I don't even lose my temper.
(Jan. 07, 2009  10:43 PM)yruahippo Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2009  10:42 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

If it had happened to me I would've cried for days.

And probably hurt multiple people......if I couldn't find the culprit anyways....

i did cry for quite a while actually, i was really distressed

this was during when i owned otc ages ago and i was ready to quit beyblade forever. thanks to this girl, i didn't: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v419/t...CNE011.jpg

i'm sure blue remembers here, she latched onto us (me in particular) all weekend and we gave her most of our prize winnings (stadiums, beyblades etc) and taught her a lot. i'm sure she doesn't play now but i hope she enjoyed it.

the worst part is a woman saw the kids going through my bag and only informed me of it after they'd run off. i wanted to kill her

i reported it stolen but predictably nothing ever turned up

agh makes me so angry
Aww.....she's cute. And a cute story too. I bet she treasures them even if she doesn't use them anymore. Smile

Damn woman.....