you guys have really inspired me

Ok here goes, i wanted to quit beyblade and kinda sell everything then i kinda saw the replys and a couple of older topics and people here are really tryng to revive beyblade (or maby already have revived it in there region ). Well in my region it really is almost impossible to be revived, the only shot i've got is hoping the mfb beyblades will come out fast in shops, the other thing is had in mind is i'm taking a course on game programing and stuff so i kinda have the idea to make a beyblade game as a last shot to revive it but, i wanna know the opinions about other people and maby some ideas and tips that would be awsome. After i'm done with that course ill start on preparing the stuff and try to get some pictures and stuff i can't promise anything though i just want to know your opinions first and how it could change the thought on others about beyblading and think of a cool name for it XD since i guess if i use beyblade as a name i think i'd get my carp sued.

well for now i gotta finish my course then i'll see everything later but anyway peace out, and you guys here are kinda cool keeping up beyblade up for so long, your kinda like the last fighters of a almost distinct race.
It's awesome that your staying dude! Grin

To be honest, I don't think there's all too much you can do to cause a wide spread resurrection. We just have to wait until Hasbro (if they get it) brings out the new beyblades in our countries. But what we can do is tell as many people about it as possible so that when it does come out, lots of blades get bought and whoevers producing them can see that they need to continue. If you wanna make a game that's great as even just talking about it with others should get them interested. We have another member on here making a game too though. I mean, you guys can probably help each other or something but try mot to make them identicle. XD
really whos it ? anyway i wanna try and make it kinda online if possible but id better start talking about the plans after i really know what im totally dealing with
Wow. An online game would be cool. And it's Pichuscute I think.
Hey we are not kinda cool, we're really cool Grin
Just try to get people involved. Thats all we can do.
Yeah, I'm making a game as well, but mine is made with Gamemaker and I'm not about to try to make it online, the GML for it makes no sense to me. Good luck with yours, we can probably help each other out Wink. Also, I'm glad you decided to stay.
thanks you guys and @ pichu you use game maker ive tried it but i dunno if its just me but i can't figuere out how to put in my own skeletons for my things and how do things go there from a 3d perspective? cuz i really wanna make it 3d kinda like te game cube version but more like the gba vforce game so because the controles on the gba where smoother ^^ so kinda like the adventure part of the game cube but obv waay better since it really sucked on the game cube and the game play like the gba but with a more 3d perspective

but yeah i'm mainly gonna make this game so that people will return to beyblade since the love for the game has really a need to be returned since everyone here wants it and i think there are even more people out there who don't even know it but who really want it back, and i guess thissll be the note to everyone out there that beyblade is still wanted and we want it to be revived like in the old days when it was the carp .
Yeah, GM is best for 2d games, and its 3d is very limited. You have to import models from other places (have no idea how to either), and get registered version before you can ude the 3d functions as well. Your best bet would be to use a different program/language then. I'll still help you anyway I can, though.
hey, do you have some kind of demo for me so i can try it out ? or it maby get me up with some ideas since, i have the idea in my head but i have no idea how to start XD. What should i make first, wich blade skeleton XD. I guess i'll just make one main and then layer them to make the parts .....i guess but i dunno all the blades since i missed out on them for a bit but does anyone here have a list with pics of the inside (like the cores etc) + outsides of each blade that might help or should i think of my own parts??? and what about stats? should i make them kind of equal or should i just do them like in real life or ..... like my own
We don't have a list with all the parts' pics but there are a few places u may be able to find some pics. Try the wiki, it has some pictures and a parts name list. And try here: http://worldbeyblade.org/thread-184.html
The places where the weights are listed have pics with them. With stats, IDK what you want to do. I don't have ny ideas.
(Feb. 14, 2009  10:25 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: We don't have a list with all the parts' pics but there are a few places u may be able to find some pics. Try the wiki, it has some pictures and a parts name list. And try here: http://worldbeyblade.org/thread-184.html
The places where the weights are listed have pics with them. With stats, IDK what you want to do. I don't have ny ideas.

thanks i dont have an idae about the stats either but thanks but i only need the pics of the hms since i only got the driger ms and the dragoon and gaia dragoon ones since they didnt sell anyother here in the country and some other beyblades that have wierd gimmicks.
btw i just figuered it would be so cool if i could make trypio fly and trygle and cyber dragoon jump on blades and stuff XD that be kinda awsome since it doesnt really work in real life XD
Yeah, that would be pretty kool.
This isn't a chatroom.

All the same, glad to see you're not quitting.
Yea,Good to see your not giving up beyblades.
great. am really happy your not quitting.
and btw why dont you make the games with the new MFB. i believe its easier since its shape is more simple than the hms. and by that way people can learn about them and get exited for them when they hit the stores.
(Feb. 15, 2009  12:20 PM)pegasis Wrote: great. am really happy your not quitting.
and btw why dont you make the games with the new MFB. i believe its easier since its shape is more simple than the hms. and by that way people can learn about them and get exited for them when they hit the stores.

you know what that is a good idea but i think most people got some nostalgic feelings about the old blades but yeah actually your right i guess ill start beginning on the first skeleton real soon