yoooo!

Yo guys. So I only just find out today Beyblade is making a comeback....and i must say... I CANT WAIT! Never really lost interest to be honest.

If anyone remembers me drop a line so i can smile ^^
I remember you! Welcome back and glad you're still interested Smile
I remember you!

+2 points for liking Air Gear
Hey, welcome! Ha, I didn't think you were still interested!
Hey Knux, I definitely remember you. Smile
Yo guys, havent been active here for quite some time. Thought i'd give it another shot here, hows everyone been?? I've been busy at uni with shiz, but hope to stay here for a while =D
HEY!!! I'm glad you found this place. How did you find it lol? Haven't spoke to you in AGES mate!
I was on here back in the day, so when i searched beywiki.com, it sent me here. Has been a long time man, we'll definetly have a catch up session later Grin
What Uni are you at? Sure thing buddy...I was down London for the weekend back in October when the expo was. I only turnt up to see the guys. Was nice seeing Nikki after a LONG time lol. You should try and make the BB Tournament that is being held by a bunch of people here. The tournament is called Spin Off.
Im at Sussex University. Yeah i couldnt make the last expo, nobody reminded me until the DAY BEFORE lol but i will make the may one, which should mean i'll make the tournament Smile
Welcome. Grin
Seems like many remember you from the olden days. lol
Hey, Welcome to the WBO
& I live in West Sussex Tongue_out
Welcome!!
I'm late, but Welcome to the WBO!
Welcome to WBO.