yo, wassup, its yo boi

I'm new to the WBO and I've been into Beyblade since 2013. I mainly do burst because I don't really have many metal series beys, and there really hard to find these days. what I mainly do is try to make the best competitive combos for each type with the kind of parts that I've got. 
also if you see this thread, comment your favorite type! mines either attack or defense.
Welcome! My favorite is probably attack, but I like stamina as well.
Welcome to the WBO, Personally I like attack types and balance types
(Oct. 10, 2021  1:35 AM)shafer2s Wrote: I'm new to the WBO and I've been into Beyblade since 2013. I mainly do burst because I don't really have many metal series beys, and there really hard to find these days. what I mainly do is try to make the best competitive combos for each type with the kind of parts that I've got. 
also if you see this thread, comment your favorite type! mines either attack or defense.

Personally, I like Attack-types and Balance-types, mainly because they're a blast to play around with. Defense-types sometimes, only if their drivers are aggressive. But anyways, welcome to the WBO, I hope you enjoy it here! 
[Image: KimiRaikkonen_AP1.jpg]
(Oct. 10, 2021  1:35 AM)shafer2s Wrote: I'm new to the WBO and I've been into Beyblade since 2013. I mainly do burst because I don't really have many metal series beys, and there really hard to find these days. what I mainly do is try to make the best competitive combos for each type with the kind of parts that I've got. 

Welcome, and my tier list is: Defense > Stamina > Balance > Attack. Although attack types are truly fun.
Also, good to see you try to make a competitive combo with every part (or at least a good combo)

Hello welcome to wbo! My favorite type are defence types with free spinning parts.
Hey! Welcome to the WBO! My favorite beys are mobile attack types with high recoil layers like Judgment and Savior, as they cause a lot of chaos in the stadium.
recoil layers are always the best

(Oct. 10, 2021  3:24 PM)i\m batman Wrote: Hey! Welcome to the WBO! My favorite beys are mobile attack types with high recoil layers like Judgment and Savior, as they cause a lot of chaos in the stadium.

recoil layers will always be the best