yo sup boutta have an introducing moment

Okay sup name's greg8972, but you can just call me greg or Echo. Uhh I don't got a lot to say about myself, I've been a blader since the OG burst days but never got into competitive stuff until now. Uhh it'd be kinda cool if you referred to me with they/them pronouns. Nothing else I feel like talking about.
I've already met you on the Discord but hello Echo! I hope you enjoy your stay at the WBO Let me just find a Spare Room Key Anyways, people here are nice if you're nice to them and hopefully we'll be able to be friends here and I hope you enjoy your time here with the other WBO Members. If you have any Questions, don't be afraid to ask 'em and I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy your time here! Smile
Hello Echo! It's nice to meet you, I'm Caróg (pronounced Kah-rogue), it's Irish for Crow. If Crow is easier that's fine with me! He/Him/His pronouns here. I'm super new to Beyblade, my partner has been into it since he was a kid and got me obsessed with it! I can't wait to Beyblade with others! Again, it's nice to meet you!