yo dudes!

hi guys! im new here. im hikari25, call me kari if you like. im from the uk. im 13 years old. i love beyblading so much, im planning to buy one from intoy. if you could suggest a good blade, that would be great. and hope beyblading won't die out!

- kari xx
Welcome to the WBO!!!!!!!!!1
Hey, welcome to WBO Smile

Well, you should buy MFB (Metal Fight Beyblade), they're the current system. A good one would definately be Storm Pegasis 105RF.

And since you live in the UK, you should check out Beyblade Spinoff.
welcome and aqua is right. storm pegasis is a great attack type.it has a rubber flat
Welcome Kari! I hope you enjoy it here. You should get yourself to the Spinoff if you can. Joyful_3
Welcome. Smile
Welcome Smile . Man, there are a lot of UK members Chocked
There are alot of UK bladers, but still not enough in Northern England! XD
Where about in the UK are you from *hoping you are from northern England*? You should add yourself to the map (please).
Welcome to the WBO!
According to her profile she lives in Mitcham. Which is about seven miles from me! So yeah, not in North England. Sorry Neek. XD
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
welcome Smile
So many UK Bladers ...

Welcome!
England isn't even all that big. Chocked_2

Y'know, my friend has more than once told me I should move to the UK... With this many Beybladers, maybe I should. xD

Back to topic, you seem like a very promising Beyblader. I do hope you stay active. I'm sure it's safe to say that the more active you remain in the Beyblade community, the longer Beyblading will stay alive.

Welcome, and enjoy your stay. Smile
(Apr. 21, 2009  11:03 PM)Rocky Wrote: According to her profile she lives in Mitcham. Which is about seven miles from me! So yeah, not in North England. Sorry Neek. XD

yeah im from mitcham, im not in North England, sorry.

thanks for the welcome everyone! ill check out the beyblade spinoff.

oh and thanks for the advice! ill try and buy storm pegasis.
(Apr. 21, 2009  10:05 PM)Aqua Wrote: Hey, welcome to WBO Smile

Well, you should buy MFB (Metal Fight Beyblade), they're the current system. A good one would definately be Storm Pegasis 105RF.

And since you live in the UK, you should check out Beyblade Spinoff.

Beaten to it Wink. Welcome to the WBO!