yallo!

hello!..hmm..okay said hello..yeah, im me and i like things, anyway yes...hmm...not very good at typing intresting things am i? well anyway hello everyone, hope you can all get to know me, provided you can cope with random people Joyful_2 and ill try to be superdupermega fluffy and nice..or somthing like that...Cute
Brad will hurt you for saying random. >.>

Anyways, welcome to the WBO!
Some things to type here are: favourite music, games, beyblades, colours, tv shows, other hobbies, drawing, writing, amount of beyblades, amount of previous skill with beyblades/how much you have to learn about beyblades, where you're from, how you founds us, etc.
Welcome to the WBO! Grin If you haven't already, check out MFB the new series of beyblade!
*points at Rocky's post*^^^^
Welcome to the WBO! Have you heard of the new Metal Fight Beyblades?
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
hmm okay then ill attempt to be less..well im sacred to even type it now but, Random, anyway, yeah ill skip fav music and go straight to games, I mainly play xbox as well as a bit of pc gaming and im addicted to DDR supernova, my fav beyblades, aside from my silly "kill itself custom" are proberly..roller denfenser and roller attacker, being my first ones, i like blue and yellow ( yay colour!) i enjoy watching simpsons and family guy, but im not too into tv as a whole, my other hobbies would be, drawing/reading manga, airsoft and paintballing and a bit of animation.
i sold most of my beyblades to Pikachao, hopefully hell give me a couple back now =3as for previous skill i used them for around 6 years, never did any tournemant or anything but i knew what i was doing =3 although i know nothing about the mfb series, exsept that they are metal..and painfull, hearing about them gave me a sweep of nostalgia and thats why i registered here.
and last and possibly least, im from england near london, and i found this site after talking to Pikachao about MFB after spotting his Beyday vid on youtube. okay so thats my entire life for you. =3
Quote:i found this site after talking to Pikachao about MFB

Psst, don't include my name in your wall of text, PLEASE. x.x

I'll talk to him rocky, he's VERY random. =/
Oh yay, you're Pikachaos friend! Does that mean you're coming to the Spinoff? Grin Also, xbox/DDR/family guy/drawing/manga/paintballing = all awesome (I've never actually paintballed before but it looks hella fun). I'm sure we'll get along fine. XD
RANDOM
TEH
LULZ
AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
welcome to wbo Smile