yall never guess what im doing!

Poll: do you think this will be cool?

heck yea great idea!
46.15%
no, lame it'll never work....
53.85%
Total: 100% 13 vote(s)
in my backyard im building a bey-stadium out of dirt sounds crazy but i think it will work what i did was make a circle with slopes going down made it smooth then i packed it down and put water all over it now im waiting for the water to dry so it will be super hard
ill probably be posting pics and a video tommorow
This should have been posted in the Your Creations forum.
Honestly, I'm not sure if it'll work. If you can compact the dirt VERY hardly, it MIGHT work. I doubt it will work well with RF though.
i tested it out on pegesis and it work kinda well to my suprise and it was wet so im really not for sure
dont it will 'hurt' your beys?plus...it is wet..stickers are torned..and it wont be legal to be play during tourney anymore isnt it?
thats why i wait for it to dry cause when dirt gets wet then dries its lots harder Grin
Well if it kind of worked with it, wet it might work with a harder stadium.
And benjohadi, even if the stickers are off, it is still legal. If you're talking about the dirt stadium itself, then no, it is NOT legal.
i think, if the dirt are compact plus the weather condition is hot, it might work. if you had it dry for quite some time then your dirt bey stadium(i don't really know what to call it) might just work...i wanna see the result..
darn its raining guys so m not gunna be able to post results 2 da yso maybe in about two days imma re- round it tomorrow then the day after tht should be hot adn dry so hopefully itll dry by then Grin
(May. 25, 2011  5:49 PM)master_blader1 Wrote: darn its raining guys so m not gunna be able to post results 2 da yso maybe in about two days imma re- round it tomorrow then the day after tht should be hot adn dry so hopefully itll dry by then Grin

i was hoping i can see it soon enough but, keep it up to date man
alright i'll be sure to Grin
(May. 25, 2011  6:30 PM)master_blader1 Wrote: alright i'll be sure to Grin

good man. thanks
srry but it rained again today but its supposed to be sunny tomorrow
hey guys its supposed to get to 80 were come from so as long as the dirt dries ill post pics and i vid Grin
(May. 28, 2011  5:22 PM)master_blader1 Wrote: hey guys its supposed to get to 80 were come from so as long as the dirt dries ill post pics and i vid Grin

ok man. (suggestion, why don't you put it in a microwave?XD)
lol its in the ground but i might take a shovel adn try tht lol