yall need meat on yalls bones

I think it's about time you posted a picture jamil.
(Apr. 29, 2009  8:18 PM)jamil coleman Wrote: IF YOU WERE READING THE POST I SAID NO OFFENCE!!!!
NO I AM NOT RETARDED BECUASE I THOUGHT MOST OF THE PEOPLE WAS 20 AND THEY ACTULLY LOOKED OVER 20 THANK YOU VERY MUCH. AND I AM NOT RETARDED BECUASE I GO TO BLINN COLLEGE. its mainly a football and basketball college in brenham texas. i guess i said this is becuase girls,wieght training,sports, school,and work is the only i put my mind too other than video games and beyblading. now don't get me wrong but i do love beyblading from the heart but i dont put that stuff before other important stuff. now i did not want to offend people .

ps. was brad the blond looking dude or the goth looking dude at the beginning?

Umm... No offence here either, but you sound like a walking high school film/cartoon cliché. And if these clichés are to be given any credit then "all muscles no brains" holds true, too.
(Apr. 29, 2009  8:18 PM)jamil coleman Wrote: girls,wieght training,sports, school,and work is the only i put my mind too other than video games and beyblading.

this just gets funnier every time i read it
This thread started at '1' but is starting to become a '5' in my eyes.
Wait, you actually go to college. No offense, but what the hell were the prerequisites to enter your program?
(Apr. 29, 2009  8:24 PM)Khel Wrote: Wait, you actually go to college. No offense, but what the hell were the prerequisites to enter your program?

"all muscles no brains"? I know, I keep repeating myself, but it just seems so fitting.
(Apr. 29, 2009  8:24 PM)Khel Wrote: Wait, you actually go to college. No offense, but what the hell were the prerequisites to enter your program?

Iceburn

(First time i've ever done that, I feel so proud).
Uh, I have only a little meat on me. I can still take most people on, thanks to my Green Karate belt.
I can eat like a horse and get no fatter, damn I've heard that before you need meat on your bones. How can I get meat on my bones if it doesn't want to actually stay there. Plus I'm pretty strong too, I have to help my dad with furnature moving and stuff.
Having been fat before, I can safely say being skinny is great.
(Apr. 29, 2009  8:26 PM)Giga Wrote: Uh, I have only a little meat on me. I can still take most people on, thanks to my Green Karate belt.

not only that, not all of us tune our bodies with "beating people up" as our top priority
Well yeah. That too. Haha
(Apr. 29, 2009  8:18 PM)jamil coleman Wrote: I GO TO BLINN COLLEGE. its mainly a football and basketball college in brenham texas. i guess i said this is becuase girls,wieght training,sports.
You go to college and can't spell 'because' Grin OR 'WEIGHT'!
Or use Capital Letters.
ok this is lame now