Poll: how's my fanart

awesome
51.72%
good
24.14%
ok
24.14%
Total: 100% 29 vote(s)
yesterday my net was not working properly and i got bored so i made some more graphic creations of burn fireblaze and hell kerbesc's blizzard versions here they are

[Image: hellkerbescblizzardversion.png]

[Image: burnfirebalazeblizzardver.png]

hell is not that good but i think that fireblaze looks awesome
Your cutting is still horrible.
(Jul. 03, 2011  1:57 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Your cutting is still horrible.

haha i know that kai-v but this r my creations for fun and if u notice my sigs i just use my clear cutouts there
Thank god you make GFX and not stories, my dog has better grammar than you...

No offense, but all you do here is recolor different bey parts. Try to cut them to make different parts, or even make your own beyblade.
(Jul. 03, 2011  10:09 PM)Sparta Wrote: Thank god you make GFX and not stories, my dog has better grammar than you...

No offense, but all you do here is recolor different bey parts. Try to cut them to make different parts, or even make your own beyblade.

thanks for telling me but to surprise u i have written a beystory also dude and i m a writer too wrote a poem also and wat u said " but all you do here is recolor different bey parts. Try to cut them to make different parts, or even make your own beyblade."
is true i try to do the these things also other from my sig shop
Just want to point something out here. How come the poll has no 'Bad' in it? In fact, how come all of you polls don't have 'Bad' as a choice in them...
(Jul. 04, 2011  8:50 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Just want to point something out here. How come the poll has no 'Bad' in it? In fact, how come all of you polls don't have 'Bad' as a choice in them...

'cause i hate the word bad it means that the things which a person do r all useless well but i believe that wat a person do is nothing bad because there will be a reason that why that person is doing that thing it's the meaning of the word through my point of view anyways do u want to say that my things r bad and why u ask so many things from me dude
(Jul. 05, 2011  10:57 AM)Xlr8 Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2011  8:50 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Just want to point something out here. How come the poll has no 'Bad' in it? In fact, how come all of you polls don't have 'Bad' as a choice in them...

'cause i hate the word bad it means that the things which a person do r all useless well but i believe that wat a person do is nothing bad because there will be a reason that why that person is doing that thing it's the meaning of the word through my point of view anyways do u want to say that my things r bad and why u ask so many things from me dude

If I could understand what you just typed here, I'm sure it would have been something good. Too bad I couldn't...

Seriously, type out your words. We're not texting, we have full keyboards here. Do you write like that in school?

But yeah, try to make some original beys.
(Jul. 05, 2011  3:25 PM)Sparta Wrote:

If I could understand what you just typed here, I'm sure it would have been something good. Too bad I couldn't...

Seriously, type out your words. We're not texting, we have full keyboards here. Do you write like that in school?

na i don't write like that in school dude and wat u mean by " try to make some original beys."
(Jul. 06, 2011  11:42 AM)Xlr8 Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2011  3:25 PM)Sparta Wrote:

na i don't write like that in school dude and wat u mean by " try to make some original beys."

I mean what I mentioned earlier. Don't just recolor, make some of your own.
I ask you so many things for a reason, of course. I was just wondering why this is, just because someone thik you are bad, doesn't mean you are.
awesome stuff!!!!! i wish i will become a gr8 sig maker like u
(Aug. 17, 2011  2:15 PM)BEYBOOST323 Wrote: awesome stuff!!!!! i wish i will become a gr8 sig maker like u

well thanks but i don't think that i m still as good as people want to be like me well it fells nice as i entered this field cause of dex ,otherlog others so now people are coming to this field cause of me
Real awesome suff Xlr8 keep it up.
(Aug. 17, 2011  3:26 PM)Itachi8 Wrote: Real awesome suff Xlr8 keep it up.

thanks after getting such nice replies i think i will gonna make a new piece soon
well it's been a long time since i posted something here today while searching my gfx folder i found one of my sig battle renders for that battle theme was captain america and i created two renders one was original and other one was modified with a black suit

ORIGINAL ONE
MODIFIED ONE