Poll: how's my fanart

awesome
51.72%
good
24.14%
ok
24.14%
Total: 100% 29 vote(s)
hello friends well i was thinking to create those bey combo's and wbo stuff so i created my fan art thread well if u want one created u can request me it's not possible that i can create every thing u want but i can say that i can try my best u cab request me for a bey , wbo stuff and welcome logo's well here i go with some example's

bey fan art wbo stuff welcome logos and i will like to request other graphic maker's to not copy my idea
The problem is "fan-art" is suppose to be a complex drawing... Sometimes drawned in an editing software. What you did is just edit a few stuff.

You should call this: xlr8 creations

Now, nice work on the bey! Some parts look like there are gone,though
(Jun. 11, 2011  12:29 PM)DX Wrote: The problem is "fan-art" is suppose to be a complex drawing... Sometimes drawned in an editing software. What you did is just edit a few stuff.

You should call this: xlr8 creations

Now, nice work on the bey! Some parts look like there are gone,though

knew that buddy going to improve as this was my first creation it will going to have faults i knew it and thanks for appreciating
well i was searching my pc and my bey pics and i wound one of my first bey creation that is spinning poison serpent that i used for bunni's sig and i would also like to announce that people can use my work put they have to give me credit for it Wink

here's the pic-[Image: derpentspining.png]
Hey nice work..especially the welcome logos...can I use them for welcoming the new bladers?
(Jun. 15, 2011  1:20 PM)xlr8 Wrote: well i was searching my pc and my bey pics and i wound one of my first bey creation that is spinning poison serpent that i used for bunni's sig and i would also like to announce that people can use my work put they have to give me credit for it Wink

Am i seeing poison cancer instead of serpent..?Look at the clearwheel carefully ad you will see
(Jun. 15, 2011  1:32 PM)DX Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2011  1:20 PM)xlr8 Wrote: well i was searching my pc and my bey pics and i wound one of my first bey creation that is spinning poison serpent that i used for bunni's sig and i would also like to announce that people can use my work put they have to give me credit for it Wink

Am i seeing poison cancer instead of serpent..?Look at the clearwheel carefully ad you will see

u have got nice eyes dude the pic is big tht's why u were able to notice it actually such pic sosen't exist i created it and it's not cancer dude
(Jun. 15, 2011  1:29 PM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: Hey nice work..especially the welcome logos...can I use them for welcoming the new bladers?

if u want u can request for one and i also don't want credits for welcome logos (welcome logos only)
I know it is serpent. But if you look closely,it has cancer's clearwheel.

Oh,and i have sharp eyes.
here is a new welcome logo of green shade which i m currently using if u want u can use any other except this one

[Image: cooltext531817888.png]
(Jun. 15, 2011  2:00 PM)DX Wrote: I know it is serpent. But if you look closely,it has cancer's clearwheel.

That is because whoever drew that at Hasbro or Nelvana just did not care at all and probably copied and pasted another Beyblade's Clear Wheel.
(Jun. 17, 2011  3:02 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2011  2:00 PM)DX Wrote: I know it is serpent. But if you look closely,it has cancer's clearwheel.

That is because whoever drew that at Hasbro or Nelvana just did not care at all and probably copied and pasted another Beyblade's Clear Wheel.

no u all r wrong they drew it correctly kai-v and dx it's basically bull's clear wheel not of gasher and i modified it to make it look like poison serpent so don't be so amazed
So you recoloured it to make a green Bull Clear Wheel ... ?
Oh...so u modified Dark Bull to make Serpent...well good idea indeed because their tracks ,tips and MWs look almost same while spinning..only the CW and the MW's thickness are different
Ahhh, I see, you changed the colors of Dark Bull. You can see the Dark wheel shape, and you can see a bit of the design of H145. Wait, so I can use one of the Welcome to the WBO pics if I ask? Or can I just use one? Except for the one you're using, well, because it's your.
(Jun. 18, 2011  6:58 AM)Kai-V Wrote: So you recoloured it to make a green Bull Clear Wheel ... ?

he he yes because when i will resize it to make it fit in sig no one will gonna be able to see it so clearly and according to a research people don't try to see details of small things and bunni also requested a spinning serpent so i imagined in my mind and thought which bey can be modified to look like serpent and bull hit in my mind as the tip and spin-track looks a lot alike and poison too looks like dark so i only have to make bulls ring look like serpent so i changed it's color to green
You could have also just gone on the Beyblade Spirit Gallery and taken a screenshot from one of the episodes Mizuchi is in ...
(Jun. 18, 2011  7:06 AM)Kai-V Wrote: You could have also just gone on the Beyblade Spirit Gallery and taken a screenshot from one of the episodes Mizuchi is in ...

wel i didn't knew about such a pic in gallery but see it also have positive effects as i now try to create custom bey combies pics and a result of it is my burn soto pic
I think u mean sgto...well I wud have liked to create custom bey recolors of some of the common parts used today like Basalt, Lightning L-Drago and even Hell Kerbecs...I guess there was a face contest sort of thing as well to create ur own bey isn't it?
(Jun. 18, 2011  7:01 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: Ahhh, I see, you changed the colors of Dark Bull. You can see the Dark wheel shape, and you can see a bit of the design of H145. Wait, so I can use one of the Welcome to the WBO pics if I ask? Or can I just use one? Except for the one you're using, well, because it's your.

yes u and SAM10795 r correct and that was a awesome idea to use bull as both beys look nearly same well u can use any of the welcome logos i created and sam10795 u can use any of them but not the one i m currently using and u can request for a new one too
(Jun. 18, 2011  7:12 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: I think u mean sgto...well I wud have liked to create custom bey recolors of some of the common parts used today like Basalt, Lightning L-Drago and even Hell Kerbecs...I guess there was a face contest sort of thing as well to create ur own bey isn't it?

well i don't know about it does anything like such if existed i might have participated but i don't knew about it i would like to hear this from kai-v that such thing existed or not
soon i will going to post custom made sticker sheets here
(Jun. 18, 2011  8:50 AM)xlr8 Wrote: soon i will going to post custom made sticker sheets here

as i wrote today morning that i will going to post self made custom sticker sheets so here i go with my first one of one of my favorite bey cyber pegasus whose black repaint's (done by me) custom sticker sheet hope to hear good comments on it

well iwas working on a project to create my best looking bey (which i own in real life too) in anime type graphics.
hope u like it and as i said if u wanna use any stuff created by me u can but for using bey pic's u have to give me credits for it

so here u go with the pic
woohh man.....this is realy cool....im eager to see more of ur creations!!;-)
(Jun. 20, 2011  7:41 AM)xlr8 Wrote: well iwas working on a project to create my best looking bey (which i own in real life too) in anime type graphics.
hope u like it and as i said if u wanna use any stuff created by me u can but for using bey pic's u have to give me credits for it

so here u go with the pic

well i think tt should create this recolour of pegasus
here i go with another welcome logo currently i m using this one so members can use my last one and all others

[Image: welcomelogo.png]