wut up

new to the site but cant get enough of beyblade. i used to play a lot when they first came out but now i am 18 and no one is really into them anymore lol . know of any ways i cant still play or something im new to the new beyblades so let me know wuts up
The new beys r made mof metal and the movements are quicker,louder,awsomer,and harder to get bored of them. Beys u should buy as a starter are pegasis bb01 and the launcher grip. Or u could start with the better beys and get basalt horogium w/a 3segment launcher or a attack/defence type Ray unicorno or galaxy pegasis. All realy good beys and I'm new to the wbo. I'm an expert with beyblades
koo thanks for the reply, i plan on taking my bro and going and buying a bey for each of us
try to get an earth virgo, stay away from the legends beys.
Welcome to WBO , if you can get only Hasbro beys & you want a winning combo get these two . Storm Pegasis 105 RF & Lightning L-Drago 100 HF & make Lightning L-Drago 100 RF [ this is a top tier attack combo ] & for stamina & defense get Eath Eagle / Aquila 145 WD & Burn Fireblaze 135 MS , if they sell Takara tomy or sono kong beys near you then PM Me i will tell you which ones are the best
Gravity Pegasis makes good points, but I must say, I believe they sacrificed most of the aesthetic quality to improve the game. I am still fond of the old plastics, but I have no problem making the transition. Engine Gear needs never come back though..