worst day of your life

(May. 03, 2010  11:47 AM)MortalNerd Wrote:
(May. 03, 2010  10:46 AM)Robsta Wrote: The day I hit puberty.

Made my L O L!
Yeah why?
Do you want be be a Justin Bieber?

Oh gawd, I get so many people saying I look like him and someone made a facebook group about me looking like him and there's like 123 people in it. Unhappy
(May. 04, 2010  12:23 AM)Valentin Wrote: pics plz

I would prefer not to, but if you must I'll PM some later.
(May. 03, 2010  12:57 PM)To Wrote: The day I woke up in the morning feeling like P. Diddy...

Ke$ha is amazing! Don't hatee!!!
(May. 04, 2010  1:49 AM)NAP Wrote:
(May. 03, 2010  12:57 PM)To Wrote: The day I woke up in the morning feeling like P. Diddy...

Ke$ha is amazing! Don't hatee!!!

I'm more of a Millionaires kind of guy.
(May. 04, 2010  1:49 AM)NAP Wrote: Ke$ha is amazing! Don't hatee!!!

No, not really. Her songs are catchy and that's pretty much it. (Unless you were being sarcastic Confused)

Anyway, back on topic...
Being woke up by cops at like 3:30 am ..they were looking for my criminal of a brother which is in prison now thankfully i don't live there anymore....lol i remember holding a b-daman and the cop mistaking me for my bro and telling me to drop my weapon...it isn't something i wanna do again D:
Haha thats a funny story, put down your weapon! It's a toy!! ¬¬
LoL I wish I could of seen that...
(May. 04, 2010  9:59 PM)Taru Wrote: Being woke up by cops at like 3:30 am ..they were looking for my criminal of a brother which is in prison now thankfully i don't live there anymore....lol i remember holding a b-daman and the cop mistaking me for my bro and telling me to drop my weapon...it isn't something i wanna do again D:

what did you hold revolver hades lol

this week has to be the worst day i had to go toys r us 5 times because my friend keeps on giving me money yesterday he gave me RM150 day before that was RM40
then RM150 ten the two other days i went there to check if they ordered the hybrid wheel system and today i he gave me RM150 again

what he asked me to get or him is a

attack stadium RM49.99
starter wolf RM39.99
starter leone RM39.99
defense and stamina set with black pegasis launcher grip and track/bottom RM99.99
attack and balance set with beylauncher RM99.99

man it was tortue they asked me that why do i go there everyday i just answered fun
not QUITE sure that is exactly your worst day/s... If it was, i envy your life.
(May. 05, 2010  10:59 AM)momiji manju Wrote: not QUITE sure that is exactly your worst day/s... If it was, i envy your life.

it is he just told me he wants more blades next week and please dont be jelouse or envy like you said im not rich he is and hes 12 he told me he has 4000 over in his wallet
LOl just tell him no? xD or get a commission, that'll brighten up the days.
lets just say if i dont get him that then i'll be um a dead duck
rofl, i c. *patpat* guess it is pretty bad then.
(May. 05, 2010  10:28 AM)tenzeku123 Wrote:
(May. 04, 2010  9:59 PM)Taru Wrote: Being woke up by cops at like 3:30 am ..they were looking for my criminal of a brother which is in prison now thankfully i don't live there anymore....lol i remember holding a b-daman and the cop mistaking me for my bro and telling me to drop my weapon...it isn't something i wanna do again D:

what did you hold revolver hades lol

this week has to be the worst day i had to go toys r us 5 times because my friend keeps on giving me money yesterday he gave me RM150 day before that was RM40
then RM150 ten the two other days i went there to check if they ordered the hybrid wheel system and today i he gave me RM150 again

what he asked me to get or him is a

attack stadium RM49.99
starter wolf RM39.99
starter leone RM39.99
defense and stamina set with black pegasis launcher grip and track/bottom RM99.99
attack and balance set with beylauncher RM99.99

man it was tortue they asked me that why do i go there everyday i just answered fun
lol it was a chrome zephyr which does not look like a gun ...and if this is the worst day of your life then i would love to have your life xD
(Apr. 17, 2010  4:32 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: When i was five a massive dog broke into my backyard, killed my rabbit and tried to run of with it in front of my eyes. I still have a fear of large dogs.

Oh, it's sad to see a dog killing a rabbit and this is really terrible
I have too many of them. i cant choose!
(Jun. 22, 2010  7:37 AM)UDC Wrote: I have too many of them. i cant choose!

then dont post
i bought a driger rc for 16 bucks all it came with was the launcher and stickers Unhappy I GOT SO PISSED ITS NOT FUNNY
Worst day of my life?
The day I was born.
Ha, i kid.
(Jun. 25, 2010  9:39 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: Worst day of my life?
The day I was born.
Ha, i kid.
Haha, Okiblader, what you wrote reminded me of a paragraph from one of my favorite books that includes "Bitter Truths You Can't Avoid":

Horseradish by Lemony Snicket (Daniel Handler) Page 23
"Perhaps if we saw what was ahead of us, and glimpsed the crimes, follies, and misfortunes that would befall on us later on, we would all stay in our mother's wombs, and then there would be nobody in the world but a great number of very fat, very irritated women."

I truly admire Mr.Snicket/Handler's sense of humor.

As for my worst day ever, I either do not have one or it's just that all of them are terrible, haha(?).
hmm, today might have just turned into it.

someone on facebook says my best friend from school last year( im out for summer now) just died.
dunno if its for real though, it wasnt written by the type of person to make jokes
o.o
when i was 5 i lost myself in a small minimart that was horrific i was crying lol

it was actually when my great grandmother diedCrying
(Jun. 25, 2010  5:10 AM)bskulldragon100 Wrote: i bought a driger rc for 16 bucks all it came with was the launcher and stickers Unhappy I GOT SO PISSED ITS NOT FUNNY
yes it is

just joking
When I used to be Christian, we went to the beach for a Church event. Someone tried to drown me in the hotel pool. I was like 11 or 12.
I fell in a giant puddle at school and my crush and his friends are laughing at me.