worst day of your life

grade 1 i hade a rock thrown at my head and i at first the shock let me not feel it but i put my arm pressed up against my head i took a few steps looked at my arm
it was COVERED in blood
i got stiches i had a concussion

also i slammed my head in to a brick wall when i was 8 diving for a soccerball.
had a mild concusion

the day my family had to put my cat down

the day my former friend smashed my fav. guitar

i cant think of any more but all these days were horrible
I know I've had worse moments than this, but I can't quite remember them now.

My first pet was an albino guinea pig, I got extremly attached to her, as I'd never had one before. She seemed lonely, so I decided to get her a friend. Turned out they weren't both girls, as I thought.
I was working on my science fair project back in 7th grade, and at about 3:00AM I hear "SQUEE SQUEE SQUEE!" She had adorable triplets. :3

Anyways, a couple months later, I guess one of them caught something and spread it to the others, because the dad died. Two days later, the mom died. Another two days later, the first-born one died, and the next day the one that I gave to my agriculture teacher to keep in her class died as well. I don't know how the third one is doing, I haven't talked to that teacher since the end of that year.
(Mar. 25, 2011  5:27 PM)greimatter Wrote: I know I've had worse moments than this, but I can't quite remember them now.

My first pet was an albino guinea pig, I got extremly attached to her, as I'd never had one before. She seemed lonely, so I decided to get her a friend. Turned out they weren't both girls, as I thought.
I was working on my science fair project back in 7th grade, and at about 3:00AM I hear "SQUEE SQUEE SQUEE!" She had adorable triplets. :3

Anyways, a couple months later, I guess one of them caught something and spread it to the others, because the dad died. Two days later, the mom died. Another two days later, the first-born one died, and the next day the one that I gave to my agriculture teacher to keep in her class died as well. I don't know how the third one is doing, I haven't talked to that teacher since the end of that year.

Did any of them get bitten by a mosquito of flea?
(Mar. 25, 2011  6:05 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: Did any of them get bitten by a mosquito of flea?

Maybe? I dunno.
The worst day of my life: L Drago was launched at my face. Managed to dodge in time, but L Drago bounced on the door and hit me at the back of my head. I was moaning in pain while my cousin was ROFLing. Very angry, I launched Thermal Lacerta at him and it made my cousin's nose bleed. I got grounded for a week. Sigh.....
When My Bro Ate The Last COOKIE!!! Angry
(Mar. 27, 2011  1:02 PM)ThePokeBlader Wrote: When My Bro Ate The Last COOKIE!!! Angry

Oh no! Because it's not like you can't buy some more at a grocery store for about 3 bucks! Gasp Heaven forbid that your brother can't have one of millions of cookies in existence on Planet Earth!

But for me, when in 4th grade, my sister caused my eye to start internally bleeding (by kicking my face when I had goggles on, don't every try this under any circumstances kids). I had to stare out of one eye for a month and had to actually focus on keeping my left eye closed (no eyepatch or anything). If I opened it, it would look disgusting, my eye would hurt like hell, and my vision would be all messed up. Eventually, it took a year for the blood clot remaining in my eye to finally go away. All because my sister thought that I stole a beach ball from her when I didn't even do anything (she fell off of the beach ball when trying to get on top of it and thought I pulled the beach ball out from under her.) Chocked_2 Angry
(Jan. 22, 2011  7:39 PM)Hypersonic Wrote: When my cat died. He was on a tree then he fell off, landed on his back and peed on himself, he drowned.

Your cat broke the laws of physics. CATS ALWAYS LAND ON THEIR FEET. That's why it died. XD jk
my worst days of my life would be today (i got my first warning) and also may 18th 2008 my dad died that is self explanatory today i feel like crying whenever something happens good or bad current events follow that i got a warning and now i'm bad and sad and realizing i have 3 Cs 2 As and 1 B how am i gonna stay in the gifted program with that and i lost some beyblade stuff
my worst day of my life when i was in the 4th grade....

i was trying to open the door of the my school bus(for no apparent reasons....),the car was moving,i was able to open the door,THEN MY FRIEND/ENEMY/SITMATE PUSHED ME OUT OF THE DOOR AnD LET ME SLIDING LIKE CARP ON THE GROUND!!!
I think 5 mins ago...
I poped a tire....
Then right after i changed it I get pulled over byt he cops!
FML!
in a period of 24 hours, my dog died, i was sexually assaulted, and i lost my job
Gasp Im so sorry. That must of Been one carp of a Day... Unhappy
(May. 13, 2011  8:06 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: in a period of 24 hours, my dog died, i was sexually assaulted, and i lost my job

This is a children website,remember?(also,im very sorry for what happened to youUnhappy)
Just blame it on the thread...

That must of been horrible. I would of been scared for my life if that happened. I feel very sorry for you.
mine is when my Hell kerbecs BD145DS got sent to a wrong address
i mean f@! THat day
When i was five a massive dog broke into my backyard, killed my rabbit and tried to run of with it in front of my eyes. I still have a fear of large dogs.
[Image: ChaosBlader-Userbar.jpg] cool i wish you got killed instead of the bunny >Smile ZEO ABYSS! lol no srsly
I'm at school right now, and guess what? We're on code red lockdown because there's a shooting in progress.
(May. 13, 2011  7:09 PM)Greimatter Wrote: I'm at school right now, and guess what? We're on code red lockdown because there's a shooting in progress.
If there's a code red lockdown because of a shooting, why are you on a computer posting about it on a Beyblade forum...?
Because I'm stuck in my cooking class with nothing to cook.
(May. 13, 2011  7:09 PM)Greimatter Wrote: I'm at school right now, and guess what? We're on code red lockdown because there's a shooting in progress.
-.- explain.

(May. 13, 2011  7:15 PM)HorogiumX Wrote:
If there's a code red lockdown because of a shooting, why are you on a computer posting about it on a Beyblade forum...?
Most likely because he is locked in the computer lab, while officials handle the situation.
(May. 13, 2011  7:19 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: -.- explain.

Guns go pew pew and people go aaahh.
I have a few...

My first one was when I got suspended. The bully at my school and his thugs attacked my friend. They pushed him into a picnic table started calling him names that I cant say on this site. The only part I liked about the day was when I kick one of them in the face, I broke his nose. The other two ran to the litature teacher who hates me with a burning passion and told on me. One week suspension.The really bad part was that nobody including my parents belived what actually happend.

When my our rabbits died. My mom made my sister and I giveour two rabbits to her best friend. Due to her being a girl the friendship lsted two more weeks. Then she got so mad at my sister that she drowned our rabbits. My sister who is extreamly violent hitthe girl and got a suspension.
I was crying for a week because I loved that rabbit.
Well I just got in from burying my cat. ;_; Smith