winning valkyrie, a "dangerous" one?

Hi guys, i really need you to solve a doubt about my latest deal. I bought a winning valkyrie in Japan cause it was the best offer of all, so far so good. But i didn't mention the exact city of the country: HIROSHIMA. I don't think i need to tell you what happened there almost 73 years ago, i checked on the web how is the situation in 2018 and every page i watched says there's no longer nuclear radiations biohazard from a long time. But eventually, should i buy a geiger counter to be sure about the safety of my valky???
(Mar. 20, 2018  9:14 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi guys, i really need you to solve a doubt about my latest deal. I bought a winning valkyrie in Japan cause it was the best offer of all, so far so good. But i didn't mention the exact city of the country: HIROSHIMA. I don't think i need to tell you what happened there almost 73 years ago, i checked on the web how is the situation in 2018 and every page i watched says there's no longer nuclear radiations biohazard from a long time. But eventually, should i buy a geiger counter to be sure about the safety of my valky???

i checked your account and it says youre 27 years man, are you really asking this question? (i honestly cant tell if youre joking right now)
Yes, it's a question of safety. What's the matter, do you think i'm retarded or what?

(Mar. 20, 2018  9:22 PM)234 Wrote: Is this a troll post?

Hell no
This is the best post of all time. My sides hurt.
As much as I adore this trollpost, I have to close it. Sorry!