wining is not everything u arrogant people

its jest not fun to go to a tournament and not win one round
This definitely could've went in the random thoughts thread. Besides that, people can enjoy Beyblade however they like. Whether its for winning or it's for fun. Don't judge people on how they enjoy the game given that it's their personal preference. That can go for mostly anything. I enjoy Beyblade for the fun of it and I enjoy winning as well. That's my preference. Don't force your belief of how to enjoy a game onto others.
(Sep. 30, 2021  6:14 PM)Cindercast Wrote: This definitely could've went in the random thoughts thread. Besides that, people can enjoy Beyblade however they like. Whether its for winning or it's for fun. Don't judge people on how they enjoy the game given that it's their personal preference. That can go for mostly anything. I enjoy Beyblade for the fun of it and I enjoy winning as well. That's my preference. Don't force your belief of how to enjoy a game onto others.

who are u to say that.

i hate pay to win and people should have fun

winning is not fun i lose so much that its jest fun to blade in general i don't care about wining or losing
(Sep. 30, 2021  7:23 PM)Haydenjhart Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2021  6:14 PM)Cindercast Wrote: This definitely could've went in the random thoughts thread. Besides that, people can enjoy Beyblade however they like. Whether its for winning or it's for fun. Don't judge people on how they enjoy the game given that it's their personal preference. That can go for mostly anything. I enjoy Beyblade for the fun of it and I enjoy winning as well. That's my preference. Don't force your belief of how to enjoy a game onto others.

who are u to say that.              

winning is not fun i lose so much that its jest fun to blade in general i don't care about wining or losing

so basically you made this random thread for no reason because you hate losing so much because people make competitive combos for the purpose of winning? ehhh???? and like Cindercast said don't try forcing your belief of how to enjoy a game onto other people... people can enjoy beyblade however they want, I enjoy both the fun aspect and the competitive aspect, but mostly the competitive aspect.
ok how would u like to get humiliated in front of people u dont know

i have lost all 5 tournaments in a row because people jest go to win if u care about others opinion like that your are arrogant
(Sep. 30, 2021  7:23 PM)Haydenjhart Wrote:

who are u to say that.              

I am Cindercast. I am someone who enjoys Beyblade and you have posted this on a public thread so anyone can reply to you. That is my position to say something.

I'm also not a big fan of pay to win but you have to buy Beyblades to even participate anyways. You can play in Limited or Classic formats since those don't change too much and you wont have to worry about purchasing new beys when the meta changes.

Winning is fun, for me at least. You can win and have fun battling at the same time. It's great that you don't care about winning or losing but that's not the case for everyone. Beyblade can be a competitive hobby for people like me and the goal is to try and win while having a good time as well. I would suggest taking a look at the bigger picture.
i blade for fun and when people beat u because they jest want to win

blading becomes a chore
(Sep. 30, 2021  7:40 PM)Haydenjhart Wrote: ok how would u like to get humiliated in front of people u dont know

No one is going to look down upon and/or insult you for losing a tournament match. If anyone has done so in the past, that's an act of improper sportsmanship, and it should be reported to staff.
(Sep. 30, 2021  7:23 PM)Haydenjhart Wrote: who are u to say that.

Everyone here is trying to help you, we'd appreciate it if you were a little kinder in return.
(Sep. 30, 2021  7:40 PM)Haydenjhart Wrote: ok how would u like to get humiliated in front of people u dont know

i have lost all 5 tournaments in a row  because people jest go to win if u care about others opinion like that your are arrogant

It's not humiliating. People have skill and knowledge when it comes to a game like this. Over time you will gain stuff like this as well. As i said if part access is out of your control then you can try other format that are easier to be in.
ok but if u spend 500 dollars worth of beyblades it fells like your efforts went to nothing

i have lost all 5 tournaments in a row  because people jest go to win if u care about others opinion like that your are arrogant

I checked and you've only been to 2... also from what I've seen in tournament videos and going to 2 tournaments myself (1 WBO and 1 non WBO) there are people who are there to also have fun while being competitive. and I doubt you got humiliated, but if you did then try to get stronger your own way? don't listen to the humiliations.
so say what u guys want to say but it will make u arrogant
Ok if we're talking about real life sure beyblade is fun,
But the main point of tournaments is to win the tournament  and get your price.
well i have no good beyblade because people pay to win making me look bad
(Sep. 30, 2021  7:47 PM)Haydenjhart Wrote: so say what u guys want to say but it will make u arrogant

How would this make us arrogant? we're trying to show you that what you're saying isn't right but also isn't wrong at the same time.
(Sep. 30, 2021  7:47 PM)Haydenjhart Wrote: so say what u guys want to say but it will make u arrogant

This is straight up rude and uncalled for. From what it seems like, you're upset about being humiliated after losing a tournament match, yet you're insulting others like this?
I seriously doubt anyone in the North Carolina community would look down upon you or anyone else for losing a match. And, even if someone were to do so, froztz, the organizer of both the tournaments you've been to, would've put a stop to it.
people always win if i cant see what beyblade they are using i can never know if they are cheating or something

and in the anime u can inspect peoples beys but in real life that's not a thing
(Sep. 30, 2021  7:50 PM)Haydenjhart Wrote: well i have no good beyblade because people pay to win making me look bad

uhhh what? The entire point of beyblade is pay to win why do you think they keep making new beys? so people can have fun and enjoy the blading sport.
wait how did i jest become a member

i don't remember that
(Sep. 30, 2021  7:52 PM)Haydenjhart Wrote: people always win if i cant see what beyblade they are using i can never know if they are cheating or something

and in the anime   u can inspect peoples beys but in real life that's not a thing

anime logic doesn't work irl.... also that's what judges do they inspect the beys of each competitor to see if they're using a fake or are cheating.
so uh the reason people don’t show what beys they are using is because then their combo gets revealed and you can counter, the judge will always look at the opponents bey to make sure they are not cheating hope this helps!
blading is not a sport at all this is rong all rong if u guys play like that that u are no more arrogant that lane valhalla
(Sep. 30, 2021  7:56 PM)Haydenjhart Wrote: blading is not a sport at all this is rong all rong if u guys play like that that u are no more arrogant that lane valhalla

people consider beyblade a sport even though it isn't. It's what makes it fun for a lot of people, also at this point just like #Fafnir pointed out you're just being rude by calling everyone arrogant
(Sep. 30, 2021  7:56 PM)Haydenjhart Wrote: blading is not a sport at all this is rong all rong if u guys play like that that u are no more arrogant that lane valhalla
Please tell me you're serious
and considering my mom doesn't have good money i cant get beyblade sets like the TAKARA TOMY Beyblade Burst DB Dynamite Battle All-In-One Set the only good bey i have is guilty and i have no dash drivers and metal drivers whare down the teeth so like