why isnt there a beyblade camp???

i think that there should be a beyblade camp for all bladers to enjoy. where they dont get called or anything like that. where bladers can be themselfs without the hassle of people who think they are better trying to take over and bully those who are alone. if you are interested just reply here and i will do my best to talk with who can make that happen.Tongue_out Smile
by the way i can only get peoples attention if i have enough people thinking this aswellTongue_out Smile
You could just ignore what bullies say...

To be honest, I don't think there's enough people who would be willing to go to a beyblade camp (if that's what I think it is, something like a summer camp?)
A camp... :\

That's why there are meet-ups and tournaments.
We have tournaments and many get togethers. no need for 'camp'.
Edit: hah, Aqua, you and I had merged brains at the exact moment.
you dont see the point why just have tournaments and ignore the bullies when all your doing at tournaments is waiting and yous are only using them stupid mfbs and why ignore the bullies when you can get rid of them for a little amount of time they will just get annoied and turned to violence
What are you saying...?
If you don't use MFB, fine, but why bash it?
Anyway, 'Bullies' shall never disappear, sorry.
Kinda stupid... sorry
Its just a battling toy game

i hope you aren't implying that it's a sport........

tournaments are for meeting up and having fun, Smile
ok i get the point i know its not a sport but i just think that theres is no point in having little tournaments if only about 30 peaple go and i know bullies wont disappear it would have been nice to just have a place where they cant say or do anything. just imagine if there was a camp for it there would be a nice out in the open do what ever you want sort of thing were you can get better and be ready for tournaments
Such a thing would never work, anyway...

If your problem is bullies, like the others said, just ignore them. If they get violent, go get a grown up, or something Tired

And what does a beyblade camp have to do with MFBs? Chocked_2
(Jun. 01, 2010  10:13 PM)tyson x 09 Wrote: you dont see the point why just have tournaments and ignore the bullies when all your doing at tournaments is waiting and yous are only using them stupid mfbs and why ignore the bullies when you can get rid of them for a little amount of time they will just get annoied and turned to violence

What?

Also,
(Jun. 01, 2010  10:09 PM)Aqua Wrote: That's why there are meet-ups and tournaments.

Meet-ups are where Bladers gather for free battles, beyblade discussions, trading parts, etc. It's not the same thing as a tournament.

Beyblade "camps" are not necessary, and neither is this thread.