who is ur favorite group from america's best dance crew

hey bladers. i am just putting this question out there in the open and wondering who is ur alltime favorite crew from americas best dance crew. i know this is crazy posting it but i wanted to put it out there.

ps.my favorite is Jabawakeez
not everyone here is from america...you could provide a youtube clip of each contestant group - it would help alot
ok sorry i will but it will be hard to see from youtube if your monitor is not hd
(Aug. 06, 2009  9:23 PM)Driger Wrote: not everyone here is from america...you could provide a youtube clip of each contestant group - it would help alot

This is proabably for people who actually watch the show then... because there are over 40 groups from ABDC, who each did at least 3 performances.
I liked Kaba(Kabba?) Modern and Quest Crew. I liked they why they were really precise and technical.
Jabbawockeez and Quest crew, though Beat Freaks and Breakskate were tight too.
Jabbawockeez..

The originators. Can't beat that red pill set.
S1 - JabbaWockeeZ
S2 - ASIID & Supreme Soul
S3 - Quest Crew & Beat Freaks

These groups were pretty sick too:
S1 - Status Quo, Kaba Modern, BreakSk8
S2 - Fanny Pak, Super Cr3w
omg i totally forgot about fanny pak.

they are amazing. just a style all their own. kinda sucks everyone likes to hate on them for it though.
I gotta say I just love the show, pretty much. I love what its doing and repping. lol yeah Shane
anyway SC, Quest -hok and dom, JBWKZ, Kabba Modern, Fanny Pack. t
ho i pretty much missed s.3. and forgetting some for sure

What you guys think of season 4 so far?

BTW any So you think you can dance fans? I say its like the best reality TV out there, so positive.
Season 4 is alright so far. A lot of the crews look 'eh,' not one really stands out, except Rhythm City and Massive Monkeys, and Vogue Evolution. I think that's going to be the final 3 barring some incredibly bad performance.
Season 4 is okay... not a lot of the crews are very impressive. Rhythm City and Massive Monkeys are probably the two best crews.
(Aug. 07, 2009  8:36 PM)Ominous Wrote: No love for the Super CR3W...

TBH Super CR3W sucked. There were much better crews on S2. Thanks to S3 I don't remember them XD
season 4 was not up to par like the last 3 but Vogue Evolution was really my only fav because they are really the only ones who actually bring something to the table that was different. the crew that won the whole thing caught my eye and i am glad they broke the tradition. i just got sick of b boi groups on the show but massive monkeys were tight but not all that. they should have been on season 3 with quest so the b-boi playing field could have been leveled out.
(Aug. 21, 2009  5:50 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Season 4 is alright so far. A lot of the crews look 'eh,' not one really stands out, except Rhythm City and Massive Monkeys, and Vogue Evolution. I think that's going to be the final 3 barring some incredibly bad performance.

I was way off on that prediction huh? Haha.

It was nice seeing We Are Heroes win it all. After their performance where they did the Stanky Leg, I was like "yea...they're going the distance." Afroborike was cool as well, they brought something new to the table as well. It was an alright season overall.