who hates noobs

[/b]you guys know what im talking about
noobs the people on xbox live or playstation 3 online system that blow themselves up .
you say on cod 5 they use perks to if you run over their corpse
you expload even if ur on their team
i have 7 words 4 those who are noobs if you dont know how
DONT PLAY!!!!!!
and for neekalert dont u have better things to do than insult my spelling if you hate me that much then make a thread about how much u hate me ok
I don't :\ To be honest if someone is just learning I would take my time out to teach them. Besides I'm sure we all were once beginners ...

EDIT:
(May. 17, 2009  11:08 AM)NeekAlert Wrote: You spell like a noob.

Iceburn
Beykid i told you how to post new threads so you would bring something to the table. Your not doing that.
We all have to learn to play at one point or another haha.
but learn in story mode not in xboxl live
Shut the hell up. Your a newb. I bet most alot of gamers on here could easily beat you.

[warn]
(May. 17, 2009  11:07 AM)BEYKID247 Wrote: and for neekalert dont u have better things to do than insult my spelling if you hate me that much then make a thread about how much u hate me ok

Nah, I don't make pointless topics (unlike you).

And as for noobs, they're everywhere. You just have to deal with them even though they are rather anoying.
Giga I know your mad but don't you think that's kinda harsh ... Confused

EDIT: You have to have not known how to play at least 1 game right ???
Giga please be a little nicer. Look at his age. I've spoken to him so theres no need to talk to him like that.
This guy has been 'bashed' enough =/
Not really. He's been on half an hour argued with me and Deikailo about the rules said pointless things and spammed the hell out of everything.
thanx guys but i can
speak for myself
and giga why dont u you nerd u have nothing better to do ,do u
u frikin pansie
See what I mean.
^ Actually no you cant speak for yourself because your acting worse than he is. Stop posting beykid and relax for abit.
oi u think ur so big because u can sit behind a computer and start arguments well u cant
(May. 17, 2009  11:18 AM)BEYKID247 Wrote: thanx guys but i can
speak for myself
and giga why dont u you nerd u have nothing better to do ,do u
u frikin pansie

I think it's safe to say we're all nerds on these forums (in a non-offensive way). Tongue_out
ok both of u just drop it and stop posting in this thread
i do know that but if hes gonna start im gonna finish k
edit shredder thank you
Actually I just did, you replied. After you called me a pansie (orange belt in kickboxing says hi) and a nerd (being on the football team for 3 years running also says hi, with it's friend drummer bassist and guitarist.) Lol Neek, your right. Super nerds.
orange belt thats it
isnt that just after yellow
lol
No, actually. lol. Anyway I give up.
ok, if u both dnt quit it i will make sure synesthesia gives youu both nice big fat warnings , so both of you shut it
me too theres no point to this man
edit shredder i think you should change ur name to peace maker lol
well thankyou for the compliment but it was just doing the right thing by the site