0%
saints row 2
14.29%
lil big planet
35.71%
dead space
0%
Total: 100% 14 vote(s)
i kinda agree with anchoredcross cause i liked cod 4 a hole lot and cod 5 looks much more awsome lbp looks so awsome saints row is like gta4 and i like sandbox type games but i your opiion whats better fallout 3 or dead space? ive seen many many reviws and compared and most say that dead space owns fallouts carp well thats what ive read anywayz
(Nov. 12, 2008  8:24 PM)AnchoredCross Wrote: Honestly, I think your best bet would be LBP, Saint's, COD. But that's only if you like playing fun games.

Are you able to make a disagreement in a post without undermining who you're responding to? I have yet to see it.
(Nov. 11, 2008  3:25 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: dynasty warriors gundam

I hear Part Two of that is coming out soon...
(Nov. 12, 2008  8:24 PM)AnchoredCross Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2008  3:25 AM)Roan Wrote: Saints Row and Call of Duty 5? Really?

Far Cry 2, Fallout 3, Resistance 2, Dead Space and LittleBigPlanet are all much better games. If you're going to buy any of them, make it one of those five.

Wowww.

Resistance 2 is absolutely horrid. Unless of course you enjoy the monotony of doing the exact same thing forever.

I believe Roan used to call Resistance as generic pile of steaming carp(or where abouts), so yeah, take that as you will.
Resistance 2 looks so bad.

I loved Dead Space, but it's not for everyone. Get LBP
(Nov. 12, 2008  8:45 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2008  8:24 PM)AnchoredCross Wrote: Honestly, I think your best bet would be LBP, Saint's, COD. But that's only if you like playing fun games.

Are you able to make a disagreement in a post without undermining who you're responding to? I have yet to see it.

Did you read his post?

It's the exact same principle. Speechless

Besides, you're a jerk to people all the time. so big deal.

(User Was Warned For This Post)
(Nov. 12, 2008  11:21 PM)To Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2008  3:25 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: dynasty warriors gundam

I hear Part Two of that is coming out soon...
(Nov. 12, 2008  8:24 PM)AnchoredCross Wrote:

Far Cry 2, Fallout 3, Resistance 2, Dead Space and LittleBigPlanet are all much better games. If you're going to buy any of them, make it one of those five.

Wowww.

Resistance 2 is absolutely horrid. Unless of course you enjoy the monotony of doing the exact same thing forever.

I believe Roan used to call Resistance as generic pile of steaming carp(or where abouts), so yeah, take that as you will.

hahaha I did. Resistance 1 was carp awful.

While I've heard that the single player campaign in Resistance 2 is trash, I've also heard that the multiplayer is carp awesome, and in a shooter that's really all that matters.

COD5 just looks really derivative. I played the beta and while it was decent, it certainly wasn't better than COD4, and I don't see the game having the same lasting appeal that COD4 did.

Fallout 3 is easily one of the best games to come out this year, so I don't really need to argue that one.

Far Cry 2 and Dead Space I will admit are not the best choices, but I would still buy either of them over CoD5 or Saints Row 2. That isn't to say either of those games are bad, as AnchoredCross seems so eager to put those words in my mouth, I just think both Dead Space and Far Cry 2 look like more interesting, fresher experiences than CoD5 or Saints Row 2. The way I approach these sorts of threads is by looking at the value for the money you're spending. While CoD5 has a pretty deep multiplayer system, as I said previously, I don't think it will keep people coming back as long as CoD4 did. Saints Row 2 looks like GTA IV all over again but with a few new additions and a more cartoonish tone.

But its silly of me to even be arguing this. I think its hilarious that he asked us for our opinion on which game(s) he should buy and it devolved into a thread full of ad hominem attacks.

AnchoredCross Wrote:
Roan Wrote:Saints Row and Call of Duty 5? Really?

It's the exact same principle.

Besides, you're a jerk to people all the time. so big deal.

hahaha Are you always a jerk like this? My comment was made out of disbelief. I found it hard to believe that someone would buy those two games over the others in the list, not as an attempt at being an carp, which was clearly your goal.

And if you don't get warned for that little gem aimed at Brad at the end I will be amazed.
hey dude maybe you should wait on one game
LOL Killzone 2 is coming.