0%
saints row 2
14.29%
lil big planet
35.71%
dead space
0%
Total: 100% 14 vote(s)
hi out of thsse games witch whould be the best 3 or 4 to get?
fall out 3
cod 5 waw
lil big planet
far cry 2
resistance 2
dead space
saints row 2

i more thinking of saints row farcry2 cod5 and resistance 2 wat are your tohghts on theese games?
I do not own a Ps3 but, I have tried Saints row2! and Resistance looks AMAZING! but I think I would buy lil big planet.
(Nov. 06, 2008  7:59 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: I do not own a Ps3 but, I have tried Saints row2! and Resistance looks AMAZING! but I think I would buy lil big planet.

yeah i have resistance 1 and it rocks so im getting 2 for sure no witch other 2-3 hehehe $)
i would choose resistane 2 and lil big planet and cod Smile
(Nov. 06, 2008  8:03 PM)pegasis Wrote: i would choose resistane 2 and lil big planet and cod Smile

i agree with resistance and cod but im not sure about getting lil big planet iv had bad exprience with games like that i may go for far cry2 insted but thanks for your opionion Joyful_3
I'd say COD: WAW
(Nov. 06, 2008  8:08 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: I'd say COD: WAW

hell yeah thats the 100% one as i downlaoded the betta version(online only)
from the ps3 store Joyful_3

and sorry for reply to every posy if thts counted as spaming
It's not spamming... well, I don't think it is...
xd
Dude, it's "which". Not "witch". A Witch is a person who casts spells and has bad acne.

I'd vote Dead Space.
R2
FO3
and

LBP(if you're creative)
if not then

Saints Row 2
Fallout 3 or LBP. The rest of those games can wait.
(Nov. 07, 2008  5:13 AM)EverlastingBlader Wrote: LBP(if you're creative)
if not then

Saints Row 2

Uh... Creativity is a MUST if you want to properly create your character in Saint's Row 2...

I voted for Saint's Row 2. Here's my in-game guy compared to me:

[Image: andrewsaintsrow1.png]
I would say farcry, deadspace and lbp
i would get fallout 3 but it is your decision. They are all good games i would get them all ......eventually. but i allready bought midnight club LA it is awsome! good luck.
thanks for every ones votes keep on voteing $) $)

so far im thinking of saints row(hey its free wiht a subscrtion on my magazine)
cod 5 waw fallout 3(maybe) farcry 2(a lot of peeps at my school have this and i wanna play online wif em and im most likely to get most of theeese games eventulley......
lol so why even make a poll if you aren't going to choose the one in the lead?
(Nov. 08, 2008  12:19 AM)To Wrote: lol so why even make a poll if you aren't going to choose the one in the lead?

true but the polls just helping me choose
(Nov. 08, 2008  12:42 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2008  12:19 AM)To Wrote: lol so why even make a poll if you aren't going to choose the one in the lead?

true but the polls just helping me choose
Looks like LBP is winningWink
COD5 and LBP have longer re-playability whilst the others are mainly single-player orientated.
so far saints row cod 5 and lbp and for sure now im debateing on farcry fallout 3 or some thing else
Saints Row and Call of Duty 5? Really?

Far Cry 2, Fallout 3, Resistance 2, Dead Space and LittleBigPlanet are all much better games. If you're going to buy any of them, make it one of those five.
dynasty warriors gundam
(Nov. 11, 2008  3:25 AM)Roan Wrote: Saints Row and Call of Duty 5? Really?

Far Cry 2, Fallout 3, Resistance 2, Dead Space and LittleBigPlanet are all much better games. If you're going to buy any of them, make it one of those five.

erm well saints row was free hehe so im most likely gonna get lbp resistance 2 and i really like the look of dead space but is it as good as fallout 3?
(Nov. 11, 2008  3:25 AM)Roan Wrote: Saints Row and Call of Duty 5? Really?

Wowww.

Resistance 2 is absolutely horrid. Unless of course you enjoy the monotony of doing the exact same thing forever.

Far Cry? Visually stunning, but the gameplay leaves a lot to be desired.

Dead Space... had so much potential. A decent game if you're a fan of that over-the-shoulder perspective that RE4 utilized.

Honestly, I think your best bet would be LBP, Saint's, COD. But that's only if you like playing fun games.

(Nov. 11, 2008  3:25 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: dynasty warriors gundam

This game was hilarious.
Any game that you can beat the same day you get it is not worth the buy.
Unless it's Dead Rising.