which company should dub Metal Fight Beyblade?

Poll: Which company should dub Metal Fight Beyblade

Viz Media
53.13%
Funimation
28.13%
Nelvana
18.75%
Total: 100% 32 vote(s)
(Apr. 17, 2009  3:25 AM)fragbait Wrote: I think that the WBO should dub it, and Kai-V should be in charge of translations and scripting. We are fans, we will do it right.

yes the WBO is full of professional voice actors, editors and translators
(Apr. 17, 2009  3:25 AM)fragbait Wrote: I think that the WBO should dub it, and Kai-V should be in charge of translations and scripting. We are fans, we will do it right.
Hah, I can only understand a certain portion of what I read in Japanese. Listening comprehension has not really been practiced.

Yet, at least I know I would keep everything from the original version ...
(Apr. 17, 2009  6:23 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: yes the WBO is full of professional voice actors, editors and translators

LOL!

I have to go with Viz media because they dubbed bleach which was pretty good but it also depends on the people that do the voice acting for the characters, no good having rubbish voice that don't go, Naruto Dubbed for example.
brad: You would be surprised. You don't have to be professional...I've done some voice work for Machinima in the past. I'm sure there's some Drama types on here too.
Kai: My point exactly.
Then again, Kai can't be the only one on here who knows Japanese.
(Apr. 17, 2009  2:58 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: no good having rubbish voice that don't go, Naruto Dubbed for example.

I wish MFB could have Emmy award winning actors.
(Apr. 23, 2009  2:06 AM)To Wrote: I wish MFB could have Emmy award winning actors.

Let's just hope we don't get the Emmy Award winning actors that did the Naruto dub.
(Apr. 23, 2009  2:18 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: Let's just hope we don't get the Emmy Award winning actors that did the Naruto dub.

There is nothing wrong with that show's dub. The show is still melodramatic, and still puts me to sleep. Just in a language I can understand.

The "Believe It!" card was played by the people of the internet more often then the saying was actually used. Him having an annoying voice is what the character is, he is suppoused to be annoying, hence an annoying voice. Then there are people who complain about him being voiced by a woman, despite the fact he's voiced by a woman in Japanese too. For that last reson I can't take that fandom very seriously.
Who I wish could dub it: FUNimation. Their dubs are almost always fantastic.

Who WILL dub it: Nelvana. Even if the Bakuten Shoot dub was lol tastic, it was a decent show on its own. And this time, Nelvana's Co-Producing the show, so that means the original music's gonna stay. It'd be incredibly hilarious if it didn't stay.

And I have no worries about the script, or name changes, either.

And then, once the dub comes out, I'll probably horrible disappointed.
if anything, i think that Viz Media should dub the series. the other co. will filter out anything that relates to something wrong, where's the fun in that? so, i only support Viz b/c they dubbed Bleach(my fave) pretty well, and didn't kill the series, so i won't mind them.
Nelvana is dubbing it.
Shouldn't this be locked? No more discussion value seen as Nelvana are dubbing it.
(Jul. 02, 2009  1:14 PM)Giga Wrote: Shouldn't this be locked? No more discussion value seen as Nelvana are dubbing it.
Yes, because all this topic could possibly bring is complaints that another company should be doing the dub instead ...

People should still appreciate what they have slightly.