which Desktop Enhancement software u use

wel i created this thread to know about which Desktop Enhancement software wbo members use

well first start with me only i m using rocketdock it's a awesome soft and user friendly too
well is there no one who uses desktop enhancement software on wbo if so reply on this thread
I dont use any software like that...nor do I know what desktop enhancement softwares are
(Jun. 15, 2011  1:08 PM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: I dont use any software like that...nor do I know what desktop enhancement softwares are

desktop enhancement software means software which helps us to modify the look of our computer screen and that these software make our work less by providing shortcuts, have some means of entertainment modify the appearance of our pc etc
I use a theme on Windows XP called Zune, but it's more of an aesthetic than anything else.
I use XMenu on my Macbook and Alfred. Alfred to search for stuff I can't find right away, and XMenu provides shortcuts to documents, applications, etc.
(Jun. 15, 2011  1:34 PM)Robsta Wrote: I use a theme on Windows XP called Zune, but it's more of an aesthetic than anything else.
well zune is a recolur of xp normal theme i too use it and others also i have total 107 themes only of xp
(Jun. 15, 2011  1:50 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: I use XMenu on my Macbook and Alfred. Alfred to search for stuff I can't find right away, and XMenu provides shortcuts to documents, applications, etc.

i think xmenu is a dock just like rocketdock and vienna dock and such others