where can i get a virgo?

so i saw that this blade was a stamina and i liked the way it looked so i wanted to buy it but i cant find it in any of the websites that the other thread linked to (unless i looked in the wrong spot) so can you guys link me to a virgo that is on sale(Or any other good metal stamina blade).
thx

EDIT: i also liked the balance type blades, so any of those are welcome too

EDIT: What is a good beyblade that i can buy that is a non attack type? any good beyblade will do
You can't buy a Virgo separately (except on YJA, but you don't want to do that...), so your best bet is the Stamina and Defense which is on Ebay.
(Sep. 07, 2009  2:36 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: You can't buy a Virgo separately (except on YJA, but you don't want to do that...), so your best bet is the Stamina and Defense which is on Ebay.

what do you mean "the stamina and defence" and how can i search it?
Sorry, I left out the word Reshuffle on the end of that.

Here it is: http://cgi.ebay.com/TAKARA-TOMY-Metal-Be...286.c0.m14

The price keeps increasing due to the demand, so if you want it, you need to hop on it quickly.
the shipping is 22$???

What is a good beyblade that i should buy that i could find cheaper?
We have numerous thread that deal with which beyblades to buy and where to find them. We also have an ask a question topic. We have a plethora of information on this board. I would read up some of those topics.