where are the new tornaments being held in the US?

well this thread seems to be going nowhere. i live in southern california p.m. me if anyone wants to battle
(Jul. 22, 2010  12:26 AM)FrEsH Blader Wrote: well this thread seems to be going nowhere. i live in southern california p.m. me if anyone wants to battle

Well in a way it is becuase he's trying to plan a tournament.You have to give it time.Also if this thread is going nowhere you should host a tournament in southern california than a battle. Joyful_2
well are there tornaments near MA because setting up a tornament is going to be hard for me since I'm just a kid ???
this thread is going nowhere is it ???
(Jul. 22, 2010  3:04 AM)toontoon55 Wrote: well are there tornaments near MA because setting up a tornament is going to be hard for me since I'm just a kid ???

(Jul. 19, 2010  9:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Then there are no tournaments being planned near you ... We cannot do anything if the members who do live there do not act and organise tournaments, and try to recruit new people ...

Kai-V already answered you a few posts back. Nothing is going on near MA right now.

It's up to the US bey-community to plan and host the US events. As it was mentioned earlier in this thread DC is the only location with something serious in the works right now. Since you do not feel comfortable hosting a tournament due to your age, why not take a look and see if you can find other local bladers who would be willing to organize one instead? Unfortunately, if no one in MA wants to run a WBO event then you are simply carp out of luck.

And I agree, this thread is only going in circles.
Therefore, locked.