when participating in tournaments would you allow parts change in between rounds??

annddd im out
It is easier to close this thread at this point than to clean this up, but just to clarify this for you Makinghistory1 as this definitely ended up being very...unclassy from some people, haha.

Advertising events via the World Beyblade Organization requires that you are a qualified as one of our Organizers, and your events effectively become WBO-sanctioned. We do not currently allow non-WBO events to be advertised via our platform. You can become an Organizer using our Organizer's Quiz application page.

With regards to your original enquiry and to back up what others have already said; in both WBO and wbba rules:

• A match is defined as the entire first-to-3/5 battle against another player in a round of an event.
    • i.e: while you're facing Blader B in Round 1, all battles/launches are considered a single match.
  • You may not change parts on your combination between battles in the same match.
    • i.e: you cannot swap your 0 Disk out for a 10 Disk after losing one point in a match against Blader B.
  • You may change parts or your entire combination out for others between seperate matches.
    • i.e: after completing your first match but before starting your second match, you may swap as many parts as you wish, or use a completely different combination.