when buying beyblades....

When you want to buy a beyblade but can't decide or are unsure if it's good or not, how d'you find out? Youtube? Websites? Chance?

i personly use youtube because you can actually see it's performance against other blades and you can ask the user if it's good or not.

post! >Smile
Check on here? I don't know where I could find people who know more about Beyblade than the WBO. Smile
i know everything
(Dec. 12, 2008  11:21 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i know everything

XDDDDDDDD Blunt but true. Smile
(Dec. 12, 2008  11:27 PM)yruahippo Wrote:

it isn't really, my knowledge of MFB is pretty lacking, but I've been keeping up enough that I think I know a fair amount about them
(Dec. 12, 2008  11:28 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2008  11:27 PM)yruahippo Wrote:

it isn't really, my knowledge of MFB is pretty lacking, but I've been keeping up enough that I think I know a fair amount about them

Well they have only just come out. I don't think anyones expecting to know too much about them. Give it a few months and I'm sure you'll be a genius on them too.
(Dec. 12, 2008  10:57 PM)neek_alert Wrote: When you want to buy a beyblade but can't decide or are unsure if it's good or not, how d'you find out? Youtube? Websites? Chance?

i personly use youtube because you can actually see it's performance against other blades and you can ask the user if it's good or not.

post! >Smile

I would either use WBO or Youtube.
I would only say youtube so you can see its perfomance.
But WBO has alot motr information about the beyblade.
Ask us!
(Dec. 13, 2008  3:10 AM)Maz Wrote: Ask us!

And ask it here:

http://worldbeyblade.org/thread-165.html
Personally I just ask someone who has the blade.

But recently, I just research.
Usually, by the time the video of a specific Beyblade is out, people already have a general idea of how it'll work. The first four MFBs were exceptions because they were the first to be released, of course, and Aries and Quetzalcoatl were exceptions since they were not as easy to obtain.

I search on here. What better place to find out how a Beyblade performs than the WBO, a Beyblade site?
I just buy everything that hits the shelves personally but I have the money to do so, I don't have much else to spend it on lol. I've actually learnt quite a lot since the release of MFB which is pretty nice.
(Dec. 14, 2008  12:14 AM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: I just buy everything that hits the shelves personally but I have the money to do so, I don't have much else to spend it on lol. I've actually learnt quite a lot since the release of MFB which is pretty nice.

if only i could just buy any i liked XD
i need a job wayyy bad $)