whats your fav launcher

dranzer, driger, dragoon shooters all suck tbh..
i like the hasbro dranzer grip though, same with the dragoon one
i guess if you like those and marksmen grip, your best bet is the custom grip, cos you can add pretty much anything
i always loved the custom grip with the metal trigger(Dragoon)
metal frame? yeah the metal frame does add some nice spin velocity to attack types Smile
(Dec. 06, 2009  5:53 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: dranzer, driger, dragoon shooters all suck tbh..
i like the hasbro dranzer grip though, same with the dragoon one
i guess if you like those and marksmen grip, your best bet is the custom grip, cos you can add pretty much anything

yeah, sorry, thats the one that i meant, the electronic launchers are annoying to me
(Dec. 06, 2009  6:09 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: metal frame? yeah the metal frame does add some nice spin velocity to attack types Smile

What does this even mean?
the force used on launch
The Metal Frame doesn't directly affect spin velocity ... besides, spin velocity is not exclusively useful to Attack types.
(Dec. 06, 2009  6:28 PM)♥ Wrote: The Metal Frame doesn't directly affect spin velocity ... besides, spin velocity is not exclusively useful to Attack types.

lmao off topic but is it affect or effect, people use both?
and theres always upper attack
HMS dual shooter by a mile.

The Beylauncher would be really great had it been better executed.
khel, cheap parts give takara profit.
(Dec. 06, 2009  6:17 PM)megaroarm5 Wrote: yeah, sorry, thats the one that i meant, the electronic launchers are annoying to me

ok i have come to the conclusion that im the only one that liked the shooters lol , speeking of that does anyone know where i can get one???
Beylauncher, I've alwaysed liked it since it came out.
(Dec. 07, 2009  10:39 PM)Raykon Wrote: Beylauncher, I've alwaysed liked it since it came out.

did it come out in north america?
(Dec. 15, 2009  9:55 PM)trent08 Wrote: did it come out in north america?

The Beylauncher is a part of the MFB series, which will not be released in N. America until Spring 2010.
(Dec. 15, 2009  9:55 PM)trent08 Wrote: did it come out in north america?
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Special:Search?search=Beylauncher&go=Go

I would encourage leading the person to the answer, not giving it to them everytime.
I had a fav rip cord did anyone else? , mine was the one that came with the dranzer shooter it was stronger then most.
(Dec. 15, 2009  9:58 PM)Aqua Wrote: The Beylauncher is a part of the MFB series, which will not be released in N. America until Spring 2010.

thanks man
(Dec. 15, 2009  9:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...cher&go=Go

I would encourage leading the person to the answer, not giving it to them everytime.

thanks