whats up everyone

hi everyone I am trueblader. Joyful_3 i just joined yesterday. I joined this site so i could talk to people about beyblade and not worry about them saying it was gay or stupid and all that other nonsense haters say about beyblade.Angry
Well hello, trueblader, nice to meet you!
nice to meet you to Grey or as the french would say, enchante ( that's french for pleased to meet you =)
trueblader Wrote:nice to meet you to Grey or as the french would say, enchante ( that's french for pleased to meet you =)

Ah, j'adore le francais! Grin

Moi, Aussi.
trueblader Wrote:nice to meet you to Grey or as the french would say, enchante ( that's french for pleased to meet you =)

Enchanté= enchanted Lips_sealed
AnnieDuck Wrote:

Hmm...I thought so.
In that case, I've edited my post.
Grey Wrote:
AnnieDuck Wrote:

Hmm...I thought so.
In that case, I've edited my post.

In this contex it means pleased to meet you. in french some words can have to meanings based on the way they are used. For example un livre is=a book whereas une livre=a pound, see what i mean. Gasp
If you still don't understand go onto google and type in French language dictionary and click on the first link not highlighted in pink. on the website type enchante in the search bar and on the right side of the search bar there will be a blank-blank langauge picker. pick french to english and read the page. sorry for the lengthy instructions but i do not know how to create a link to another site yet.
hey guys i was going by the literal/more romantic meaning

i know it is one way to say nice to meet you but yeah
French is not my forté, but welcome. Grin
Heh welcome newcomer glad to have u hear.