whats up bladers

What's up bladers? New guy here. Well me and my 2 boys that is. My 8 yr old got into beyblading last yr sometime. Now its all he does with me and his little brother. Were new to this and was wandering what the rules and stuff are when at a tourney as were going to the cherry blossom tourney in silver spring. If there is a thread with rules and stuff I apologize I looked around and didn't see anything.

Anyways glad to be here.
Welcome to WBO and remember not to post twice in 48 hours
Hey, and welcome to the WBO! Smile

Nice to see another beyblading parent. In fact, Arupaeo, the host of that tournament and one of our CMs is one too.

No problem, you do get a learning curve. There are official rules published on the website, but just post on the website saying that you and your kids are going. Also, you should make them WBO accounts too so it will be easier to process results for the tournament, and then post the usernames of all 3 attendees.

We hope you learn a lot, enjoy it here and have fun with your tenure on the WBO!
(Mar. 12, 2012  3:20 AM)ModdedAPegasus Wrote: Welcome to WBO and remember not to post twice in 48 hours

To clarify this, he means that if you are the last poster in a thread you cannot post again unless 48 hours has passed or if someone else has posted and you have something interesting to add.

But all that aside, welcome to the WBO !
Beyblade has really spread to the kids and their parents recently now hasn't it ? :p

Also not sure what kind of rules you were looking for but most helpful information can be found in the help section:
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help
Awesome guys thanks for the help.
Welcome and greetings to wbo!!!have a great time beyblading.
Welcome to the wbo!!!