whats the funniest thing you've ever done?

You guys realize funny things can exist outside of beyblade incidents, right?
my funniest thing that happened was i gave my friend a swirly and he started chasing after me and i ran into a big pole
the result...6 stitches and a scar on my forehead
my friend also slipped in the blood and accidently drank it

another funny thing was one of my BALANCE types destroyed my friends 145
u might have seen him post known as BFireblaze 6509
(Dec. 13, 2010  9:49 AM)Wraith Wrote: Owning three Q's?

HOW DARE YOU
(Dec. 13, 2010  8:15 AM)nyeh its joey! Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2010  7:01 AM)Khel Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2010  5:03 AM)eclipse162 Wrote: ok, this is one moment out of 20 funny moments. i'll post 3:

1: I farted then a beyblade my friend launched shot my butt and forced me to hold my fart in.

2: I danced the Macarena at the start of my final exam,then burped very loudly.

3: I owned myself two times with a spoon.

That is just 3/20 funny moments.

(Dec. 12, 2010  6:30 AM)Dark Alpha Wolf Wrote: Well, my brother wouldn't shut up so I was like," If you don't shutup I'm going to destroy you with my bey." And of course he didn't so we tied him up and he was coverer in bruises cause I launched my bey at him so many times.

Both of these posts are garbage.

no offence to those posters,but i agree how can you bruise someone with a bey?
i did make a hole in my wall with a beySmug
I'll post 2 here first was when i like an idiot tried to launch the beyblade from the table to the bed after the shot it hitted the wooden borders and hitted me on a part not
suitable for some young readers i fell on my knees my head hitted the wooden borders and then my sister laughed at me. 2nd is when i was racing with my friend i tripped on
a rock,fell on the mud and my friend was about to win and i grabbed his leg and made him fall too was funny
the "not suitable for younger readers" is kinda getting annoying but it doesnt matter Smile
anyway you ever got hit by a rock were you dont want to? AKA in a place not suitable for younger readers?
yeah you dont want to Tongue_out
When I launched my Vulcan Horuseus and then my Rock Leone (I was making a video of Vulcan Horuseus VS Rock Leone), so when I launched them both they started to attack each other (actually only rock Leone was attacking), then Vulcan Horuseus attack Rock Leone and it made it go out the stadium then it hit my eyes (It actaully flew). I was like uuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
(Dec. 14, 2010  12:03 AM)pegasis105rf Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2010  5:03 AM)eclipse162 Wrote: ok, this is one moment out of 20 funny moments. i'll post 3:

1: I farted then a beyblade my friend launched shot my butt and forced me to hold my fart in.

(Dec. 12, 2010  6:30 AM)Dark Alpha Wolf Wrote: Well, my brother wouldn't shut up so I was like," If you don't shutup I'm going to destroy you with my bey." And of course he didn't so we tied him up and he was coverer in bruises cause I launched my bey at him so many times.

haha i IS YOUR BEY OKAY????? lol
anyway i was running around my house (yea i was bored) then i ran into our christmas tree Tongue_out
(Dec. 15, 2010  6:08 AM)nyeh its joey! Wrote:

anyway i was running around my house (yea i was bored) then i ran into our christmas tree Tongue_out
yes it is, but not my wall
i was playing tag in winter and i ran into a metal pole and my tongue got stuckGrin
(Dec. 15, 2010  1:58 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2010  6:08 AM)nyeh its joey! Wrote:

yes it is, but not my wall
i was playing tag in winter and i ran into a metal pole and my tongue got stuckGrin

OMG IS THE POLE OKAY? jk but dude how did you get your tongue off the pole? i know it hurts Tongue_out
only god knows how!
but i really don't know
My brother doesn't have a bey(I had Dark Wolf at that time) so I pretended like I was training. I helped with launching and everything then I said you have to welcome the bey on you. I ripped the bey and it almost hit his eye. It hit beside his eye. I just said he was lucky it didn't hit his eye(By the way it wasn't a bruise it was a cut). Sadly, he was a cry baby even though he is six months older than me ,so he was crying to my dad and said to him" Daddy, Jason hit my eye" and my dad said"Good he should have killed you" I was just laughing after that. Today Guess what happened? I like this girl named Jayla and after school is done we mark are agendas with different colors to indicate our behavior. So I let her do it because the way I do it is ugly. This girl comes up to me and says"How come only Jayla get's to do it?"and I said out loud"She is special"! I was so embarrassed!
One of the funniest things ive ever done was last winter i was sleding down a huge hill in my back yard but i didnt know my dads truck was parked at the bottom and i slammed into it.
(Dec. 16, 2010  6:10 PM)rayray9567 Wrote: One of the funniest things ive ever done was last winter i was sleding down a huge hill in my back yard but i didnt know my dads truck was parked at the bottom and i slammed into it.
finally something that isnt BB related
I was playing catch with my dad in the living room the fan was on and my dad was sitting in a chair on the other side of the room. I accidentally threw the ball too high and it hit the fan which made it spin around and around, then the fan shot it strait at my dad and hit him in a place not suitable for younger readers. I fell on the floor laughing my head off. Grin
(Dec. 15, 2010  5:34 AM)NileFang Wrote: When I launched my Vulcan Horuseus and then my Rock Leone (I was making a video of Vulcan Horuseus VS Rock Leone), so when I launched them both they started to attack each other (actually only rock Leone was attacking), then Vulcan Horuseus attack Rock Leone and it made it go out the stadium then it hit my eyes (It actaully flew). I was like uuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
The funny part is that you launched them incorrectly.
Stamina/Defense shot before Attack.
Well, does it have to be use because when this little kid in my school was walking with a teacher, he let go of the teachers hand a tried to run out of the school. Plus he was crying and the teacher chased him.
Farted on my bey and it became brown... I was wearing boxers xD
Someone just close this thread.
No kidding ...