whats the funniest thing you've ever done?

When I said rip I farted! Wink
StupidLips_sealedonce i was riden my bike and i saw some kids playin footy and i was so focused pn the game i crashed into a lampost and hit my head on to it
whoa
OWNED lol
one day i was at my friends house and we were running down a hill then my friend tripped and fell in dog poo
well mine would probably when i ran in to the same pole 3 times in one day. man it was funny, stupid and painful.
Me, When I said RIP I farted!
what!!!!!!!!! I wrote that twice! Thats kind of funnie
I bet I can Make you say white!
(Dec. 08, 2010  10:16 PM)danba26 Wrote: StupidLips_sealedonce i was riden my bike and i saw some kids playin footy and i was so focused pn the game i crashed into a lampost and hit my head on to it

Ownage by a lampost! Dude that's got to hurt.
(Dec. 08, 2010  10:15 PM)ThermalOrso2385 Wrote: When I said rip I farted! Wink

I do that all the time... WinkXD
*bump*
i just tried to fix my nerf gun and it shot me in my head
When i called a chinese resturant saying UR TOILET IS CLOGGED!!!!!!!!! then i slammed the phone and ran into my dog then landed on my Dog's food bowl
(Dec. 11, 2010  6:22 PM)Busujima Wrote: When i called a chinese resturant saying UR TOILET IS CLOGGED!!!!!!!!! then i slammed the phone and ran into my dog then landed on my Dog's food bowl

Owned by the dog food bowl
Washing my Bey, I don't know why....Uncertain
(Dec. 11, 2010  6:22 PM)Busujima Wrote: When i called a chinese resturant saying UR TOILET IS CLOGGED!!!!!!!!! then i slammed the phone and ran into my dog then landed on my Dog's food bowl

karma dude, bad karma. you play a prank, something bad happens to you.
We were all incredibly inebriated one day in my freshman year of university. There was one prick who always bugged the hell out of us on our dorm floor.

So we duct-taped him to a chair and put him in the elevator. He thought it was funny till we left him.

Good times.
(Dec. 12, 2010  2:22 AM)Khel Wrote: We were all incredibly inebriated one day in my freshman year of university. There was one prick who always bugged the hell out of us on our dorm floor.

So we duct-taped him to a chair and put him in the elevator. He thought it was funny till we left him.

Good times.

finally.. something that's "smart funny". was he in his underwear when you duct taped him like in the movies or was he in full clothes?
(Dec. 12, 2010  2:27 AM)Jaems Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2010  2:22 AM)Khel Wrote: We were all incredibly inebriated one day in my freshman year of university. There was one prick who always bugged the hell out of us on our dorm floor.

Good times.

finally.. something that's "smart funny". was he in his underwear when you duct taped him like in the movies or was he in full clothes?

LOL he definitely had clothes on. He wasn't that plastered. The Don had to cut him loose and then proceeded to give us carp for it. Thing is he had a really hard time keeping a straight face.

Good times.

HAHA, that's just epic Khel.
As if he let you guys duct tape him to the chair though. O_O
(Dec. 12, 2010  2:51 AM)blah Wrote: HAHA, that's just epic Khel.
As if he let you guys duct tape him to the chair though. O_O

some people enjoy the "attention", so they can get a name across the location.
We were not in the best of our senses to say the least.

And there were like 6 of us. It's not like he didn't have much of an option. Don't remember all the details of the conversation though....
ok, this is one moment out of 20 funny moments. i'll post 3:

1: I farted then a beyblade my friend launched shot my butt and forced me to hold my fart in.

2: I danced the Macarena at the start of my final exam,then burped very loudly.

3: I owned myself two times with a spoon.

That is just 3/20 funny moments.
This
I have gave up on this though
Well, my brother wouldn't shut up so I was like," If you don't shutup I'm going to destroy you with my bey." And of course he didn't so we tied him up and he was coverer in bruises cause I launched my bey at him so many times.
(Dec. 12, 2010  5:03 AM)eclipse162 Wrote: ok, this is one moment out of 20 funny moments. i'll post 3:

1: I farted then a beyblade my friend launched shot my butt and forced me to hold my fart in.

(Dec. 12, 2010  6:30 AM)Dark Alpha Wolf Wrote: Well, my brother wouldn't shut up so I was like," If you don't shutup I'm going to destroy you with my bey." And of course he didn't so we tied him up and he was coverer in bruises cause I launched my bey at him so many times.

Both of these posts are garbage.
(Dec. 12, 2010  7:01 AM)Khel Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2010  5:03 AM)eclipse162 Wrote: ok, this is one moment out of 20 funny moments. i'll post 3:

(Dec. 12, 2010  6:30 AM)Dark Alpha Wolf Wrote: Well, my brother wouldn't shut up so I was like," If you don't shutup I'm going to destroy you with my bey." And of course he didn't so we tied him up and he was coverer in bruises cause I launched my bey at him so many times.

Both of these posts are garbage.

no offence to those posters,but i agree how can you bruise someone with a bey?

you are not a blader, you broke the golden rule of a blader. you should not be here.
Owning three Q's?