what's the first game you ever played?

I got given a NES with the Super Mario Bros. + Duck Hunt 2-in1 cart and also some digger game which I found really hard. Duck Hunt with 2 player light guns literally amazed me, even if they weren't accurate half the time
first video game i played to completion all by myself was Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3

im not counting the games my dad and i played for a long time before that, which would be impossible to remember...
Hm... The first game I watched would probably be Wild 9, Total Drivin', or Resident Evil 2.
The first game I played was almost definitely MGS2
Highway Racer on Gameboy Color lol Or was it Pokemon Yellow.... I don't remember =P
super mario bros for the nes got it at a thrift store with the nes
My first game was Kirby:Nightmare in Dream Land
my first game was final fantasy VII
pokemon yellow for the game boy.
Pokemon Silver on the Game Boy Color.
umm i think mine was diddy kong racing for the N64
Probably Mario on the good old Gameboy Grin (YES! I'm old lol)
Mine is probably Jak and Daxter the precursor legacy.
ocarina of time on n64 probably one of the greatest games ever made and is being remade for the 3ds
either super mario world or pokemon crystal
I played my first game when I was 4 and it was super mario land for the gameboy, though I never got passed the third level until I was 7. I finally beat the game when I was 10.
The first video game I ever played was Pokemon Yellow version. Lol, I still play it on my Game Boy Color sometimes.
heh I can't really remember the first video game i played, all i remember is that it was for the Atari 2600
Pokemon Yellow/A Mario Game, but I remember spilling chocolate milk on it and now it doesn't work Unhappy
For PS2 it was Kingdom Hearts, best game evarr!
(Aug. 04, 2010  3:04 AM)rooneyt Wrote: Pokemon Silver on the Game Boy Color.
Sega: Sonic the hedgehog

Nintendo: pokemon gold
- Road Race
- sonic 3 (genesis)
- Zoo Taycoom
- Super Mario

I love all these game.