what's best combo for dragoon ?

what's the best combo for the burst version of dragoon ?
Well since it is a left spining beyblade I would say 0 and bearing should work on it if it is not battling a attack type beyblade and if it is not battling another left spining beyblade.
(Sep. 18, 2018  7:26 PM)Jman jman Wrote: Well since it is a left spining beyblade I would say 0 and bearing should work on it  if it is not battling  a attack type beyblade  and if it is not battling  another left spining beyblade.
5 might be better for burst resistance.
(Sep. 18, 2018  8:17 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2018  7:26 PM)Jman jman Wrote: Well since it is a left spining beyblade I would say 0 and bearing should work on it  if it is not battling  a attack type beyblade  and if it is not battling  another left spining beyblade.
5 might be better for burst resistance.

True I heard 5 has good burst resistance. When using make sure to have a good frame on it I recommend cross or star.
(Sep. 18, 2018  9:08 PM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2018  8:17 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: 5 might be better for burst resistance.

True I heard 5 has good burst resistance. When using make sure to have a good frame on it I recommend cross or star.
Yeah Cross has good lad , but Idk about Star
Star is a popular multi purpose frame in Taiwan I think.  Used to put on for some weight and possiblely balance the core disks a little.  Some players there would advocate putting on a frame on aH.Et even.  This is because they have tournaments that allow you to remove the frame or change modes.  You can’t add a frame once you start but You can change mode and remove a frame after you see opponent’s Beyblade.  That is why Sr is still king there and Lift is used on Sr.   So they would use star on aH.Et in appropriate same spin match up and remove the frame in opposite spin match ups.
(Sep. 18, 2018  10:21 PM)Shindog Wrote: Star is a popular multi purpose frame in Taiwan I think.  Used to put on for some weight and possiblely balance the core disks a little.  Some players there would advocate putting on a frame on aH.Et even.  This is because they have tournaments that allow you to remove the frame or change modes.  You can’t add a frame once you start but You can change mode and remove a frame after you see opponent’s Beyblade.  That is why Sr is still king there and Lift is used on Sr.   So they would use star on aH.Et in appropriate same spin match up and remove the frame in opposite spin match ups.

Well said.
thanks everyone I'm going to have a great dragoon