what is your aim ?

my aim is to become an astronaut.i will acheive it.i am topper in my school.
my father-software engineer
my mother-veterniary doctor
what you want to become?
Im going to be laughed at for this but I want to be a..........grbge man..........okay ill say it properly garbage man. I think you get paid more because no one else wants to be one. I just want to be one because you get to drive a truck that crushes stuff. I might also find cool stuff in the garbage =)
wat cool stuff in garbage?are you fond of driving truck?
(Apr. 08, 2011  12:30 PM)nagalikith Wrote: wat cool stuff in garbage?are you fond of driving truck?

I don't know but one man's junk is another man's treasure. Yes I am, but garbage trucks crush stuff =)
bakers dozen,HAVE YOU GONE MAD??????!!!!!!

to get back on topic,my aim is to make good friends,plus i want to be a scientist,so i can
(Apr. 08, 2011  12:28 PM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: Im going to be laughed at for this but I want to be a..........grbge man..........okay ill say it properly garbage man. I think you get paid more because no one else wants to be one. I just want to be one because you get to drive a truck that crushes stuff. I might also find cool stuff in the garbage =)
That's a really unique and creative goal, haha.

I've always wanted to be President of the United States. I decided the best way to gain the experience to do it is to immerse myself into all different types of subcultures to gain a better understanding of life as others know it. I wanted to walk a completely different path than what is expected of me so I gain "street smarts" instead of being sheltered behind an upper middle class background.

I'll go to college and go through the proper channels when I'm done being young and reckless. It's harder to make mistakes when you're older so I'm trying to make mistakes when I'm young.
@ Bakers dozen...well one of my friends wanted to be the same and I must tell you that seeing the rate at which we produce waste...your job will be a hit..(I am not being sarcastic..it is the truth).
And my aim is to be an animator and to create a series which combines Beyblade,DBZ,Pokemon and all the shows which I have seen till now
Deikailo wow,you got a nice dream,if you been elected,then you will be the first blader president!
(Apr. 08, 2011  2:09 PM)Ventus98 Wrote: Deikailo wow,you got a nice dream,if you been elected,then you will be the first blader president!
I'd be the first of a lot of things, but blader? I'm pretty sure there would never be a Beyblade president if I was never elected.
Mine is to become top blader in my state and to become the strongest (not muscular) person in the world fighting wise.
I want to be a singer and nothing is going to stop me! BUT i hope i don't have one of those lindsy melt downs.
We already have a thread for this, and it is a bit old, but you can post in it as long as you stay on topic.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-you...ht=grow+up