dbz of coarse
100.00%
no db
0%
no ur both wrong it was dbgt
0%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
and by that i mean reasons supporting your point of view
and also for those sticklers out there i've checked theres no other threads with this name or subject my opinion is dbz because
it has a more diverse and mysterious plot line because goku dies in the first few episodes big surprize
sorry if ive ruined it for u guys who have'nt watched it
Your creation of topics is as repetitious as this series. Uncertain
thanx but im just needing opinions of the trilogy not opinons of me thanx again though
no one cares what you think. also, there's a dragonball topic in the media section.

you should probably use the search function next time.

and the time after that

and after that
and after that
and after that
well i dont know what ur problem is baron but i was just giving my opinion and i have just checked and none have anything to do with which part of the trilogy was the best was the best they were just about the movie the new anime special and what was your favourite character i and the games in the video game section so why dont u check properly i and i doubt they would be in beyblade discussion or organised play do you i rest my case
back to the subject what are your favourite parts of the trilogy
and if you dont like dbz or db or dbgt then i dont need u here bye
okay..still.

you said there's no dragonball topic about which series was your favorite. it's probably because no one really cares or it doesn't warrant an entire topic to it. so you could just make a general dragonball topic.

BUT

if you do it, don't do it here. like i said in my last post. there's a MEDIA section for a reason.
see, this forums is called general discussion because it's for things that aren't covered in the media and video game section. the dragonball anime kinda falls into the media section, bud.

you tell me to check properly, but you should try to think properly
I hardly understand what your saying beykid. Re-word it and i'll contribute to your thread.

I found the thread:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Dragon-Ball-The-Movie

IF this is about dragoon ball
(May. 26, 2009  11:46 AM)BEYKID247 Wrote: well i dont know what ur problem is baron but i was just giving my opinion and i have just checked and none have anything to do with which part of the trilogy was the best was the best they were just about the movie the new anime special and what was your favourite character i and the games in the video game section so why dont u check properly i and i doubt they would be in beyblade discussion or organised play do you i rest my case
back to the subject what are your favourite parts of the trilogy
and if you dont like dbz or db or dbgt then i dont need u here bye
You, fix your attitude. You have no right to call out senior members because you feel the need to be the center of attention by creating repetitious topics. We've already told you to stop creating topics and focus on what already is. You're not listening, so what makes you think we will?

I'm fairly certain there is a DBZ section whether you can find it or not. Either way, the series really isn't worth a new topic other than what's already there IMHO.
ok ok guys im just here trying to create a thread about which of the dbz trilogys were the best and now this is turning into post smack down and ive also checkedand there isnt one on this topic and there is nt a general one so what do you want me to do and driger ill reword it so its easier to understandi was not calling out anybody i was just trying to make sure my thread gets the correct attention
no its not about the db movie driger
well, you could've just read what i told you to do in my last post.. but i'm pretty sure this is better advice for you.

stop posting garbage.
thank all of you for totally destroying my thread thank you
Point being: we told you multiple times to stop creating topics, and focus on what's aleady here. You create more topics. We scold you. You wonder why, and proceed to whine about how we're always shooting you down. Then you create more topics.

Stop playing the victim. You're terrible at it.
Beykid, your topics are always the same style and format, it seems you are just posting random threads, and as dei sed, dont even try tell off some one who has been here alot longer than yourself, you are extremely new to the wbo, you need to take a back seat and learn how things work around here. If someone says there is already a thread about something theres a 99.9% chance they're right, it helps to have a look for yourself before you post, because chances are it's already in another thread somewhere.
(May. 26, 2009  12:42 PM)The Shredder Wrote: Beykid, your topics are always the same style and format, it seems you are just posting random threads, and as dei sed, dont even try tell off some one who has been here alot longer than yourself, you are extremely new to the wbo, you need to take a back seat and learn how things work around here. If someone says there is already a thread about something theres a 99.9% chance they're right, it helps to have a look for yourself before you post, because chances are it's already in another thread somewhere.
"Spinster Wrote:Did you know that 79% of all statistics are made up on the spot?

lol I couldn't find a topic specific to the series. There's probably a good reason why.
Well duh, you backed up what she said lol.
So, this topic is ruined, whether it was from the beginning or now, after all these posts ...

After reading about the Dragon Ball seasons on Wikipedia, I am still not certain whether a whole topic needs to be created to know people's preferences between the three seasons or not.

What is certain though, is that you really need to learn about punctuation, BEYKID247. Just looking at the choices in your poll set this idea straight : "no dbz".

And obviously this thread is not in the right forum.

As for topics about Dragon Ball already existing, the three topics are really about your favourite characters, the movie and Dragon Ball Kai, I think. It would not have been too appropriate for anybody to post "what season did you like ?" in any of those three threads. Therefore, the relevancy of this topic's creation goes back to whether the Dragon Ball series "deserve" this kind of thread, which is not something I can judge.

Based on the fact I have never really watched Dragon Ball, from my point of view, I could say it was unnecessary to "tell BEYKID247 off" as much as I could say that perhaps he should temporarily cease his creation of topics. I do not know enough about the series to say either of those.

Once a staff member who actually 'thoroughly' watched Dragon Ball sees this thread, perhaps other measures could be taken, but, for the moment, I will only lock this topic because of reasons I have stated above.