what if shu broke strike god valkyrie

What if shu broke strike god valkyrie
We'd have won the God Bladers Cup, got a lot crazier and continued with that RedEye/Spriggan thing
He will be the new World Champion.
No.1 Blader in the World
He would've been the champion and #1 blader. to be honest I would have liked to see that, and see how they were going to snap him out of the red eye persona cause it was very possible to do it
(Apr. 17, 2018  1:42 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: He would've been the champion and #1 blader. to be honest I would have liked to see that, and see how they were going to snap him out of the red eye persona  cause it was very possible to do it

It would make a different third season where Valt probably continues his journey to be no.1 and beat Shu, and considering Valt hasn't beaten Lui on screen yet, the third season could have that too.
(Apr. 22, 2018  12:01 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2018  1:42 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: He would've been the champion and #1 blader. to be honest I would have liked to see that, and see how they were going to snap him out of the red eye persona  cause it was very possible to do it

It would make a different third season where Valt probably continues his journey to be no.1 and beat Shu, and considering Valt hasn't beaten Lui on screen yet, the third season could have that too.
It would've been an interesting season if it went down like this , valt beating lui than shu to win and then moving on being a legend along side them to season 4 with aiga knowing about beyblade before the event he meets valt being seeing him battling shu, lui ect. And training which would lead the cho z beys to reach the top with his generation replacing them , I think that it would've been a better story
I totally agree with @[God Dragruler] here! There were many ways to bring back Shu to his old self and also make him win the God Blader's Cup. I had posted this a while ago on the episode 43 of BBG thread as a prediction but in this case it is an idea:

Maybe in the 3rd round of the finals against Shu vs Valt.. again Shu(possessed by spriggan as by manga) is on a verge of destroying Valtryek.. Valt would give Shu/Red Eye a very emotional speech which will lead the real Shu to wake up.. Then he might fight Spriggan itself.. so for him it will not only be a battle against Valt but also a battle against himself/his bey/alter ego.. whatever you call it.. Then Shu will defeat Spriggan but by the time all this happens, Shu/Red Eye(Still possessed by spiggan)will burst Valtryek and Shu wins the tournament but will be back to his senses.. SO this could have been a WIN-WIN for the both the characters...Cause Shu wins the tournament and Valt gains his friend back..
(Apr. 22, 2018  5:05 AM)Suhasini Wrote: I totally agree with @[God Dragruler] here! There were many ways to bring back Shu to his old self and also make him win the God Blader's Cup. I had posted this a while ago on the episode 43 of BBG thread as a prediction but in this case it is an idea:

Maybe in the 3rd round of the finals against Shu vs Valt.. again Shu(possessed by spriggan as by manga) is on a verge of destroying Valtryek.. Valt would give Shu/Red Eye a very emotional speech which will lead the real Shu to wake up.. Then he might fight Spriggan itself.. so for him it will not only be a battle against Valt but also a battle against himself/his bey/alter ego.. whatever you call it.. Then Shu will defeat Spriggan but by the time all this happens, Shu/Red Eye(Still possessed by spiggan)will burst Valtryek  and Shu wins the tournament but will be back to his senses.. SO this could have been a WIN-WIN for the both the characters...Cause Shu wins the tournament and Valt gains his friend back..

It would've been great if it did go like that
Shu would be #1. Spriggan would have full control of shu. The Cho Z series as we know it currently would not exist. The snake pit would lead.