what are your favorite beys

just talk about your favorite beys or favorite customizations and any information on the best bey pieces to use.Give tips on the best strategies to use in battle
A good attack type would Probably be Thief Pheonic because of the E230 which gives it the advanteg of changing heights as it hits the ground to easily gain speed and hit your oppenent hard. Make sure though to launch it straight and not slanted because the E 230 will break. Hope that helps.
I suggest one of the following for defense. Pirates Killerken because Armor 230 for the extreme defense plus the Jog Sharp Ball gets a fair amount of stamina. Guardian Revizer if you like to take risks cause if it gets in the middle of the stadium, it has crazy defense. But since it's so tall, if it gets out of the middle, it can be lethal. An last, Bandid Goreim. The down force 145 track helps it stay balanced ( what you would want for a defense ). Not to mention it's ball sharp to help it have alot more stamina.
A good stamina Combo would be Orojya Revizer (Synchrome) C 145 BD. This heavy sychrome Bey provides good attack power with not so much recoil due to the claw 145. The BD gives it an excellent amount of stamina, also alowing it to spin for at least 5 Min.
Er......All of that is incorrect.
(Oct. 21, 2012  12:02 AM)kyoya321 Wrote: just talk about your favorite beys or favorite customizations and any information on the best bey pieces to use.Give tips on the best strategies to use in battle

Gee ... um, you do realize this is the point of this whole forum, right? xD

You should see the Competitive Combos thread that is stickied at the top of this forum as well as follow the discussion in the public discussion thread to see what the current dominating combinations are. If you need help with a combination, the folks in "Build moi a combo #2" should be able to help you out when you list your parts. As for strategies, there is a Beywiki article and a discussion thread in the Beyblade General forum, that you might wanna search for.
the best attack metal to me is probably meteo or galaxy and for defense earth or rock metal
I had my thread deleted when I did something like this. No hard feelings kyoya(who is ryuga) but shouldn't this thread be closed.
omg ok nvm then just ignore the thread
i dont care for it anymore
You really need to get familiar with all the topics that we already have after more than five years of existence, and then you can try making a relevant new thread : at this moment, you should not be creating any ...