what´s up WBO people

hi i´m a mexican beyblader and i´m new in WBO
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

I saw that you joined and were making a thread.....but it seems you made it twice. Whoops. But I wouldn't worry about it too much, one of them will prolly just get deleted.
Welcome to the WBO anyways. XD What's with the pic? Smile
Hey Welcome to the WBO Grin
hi guys (i only put the dragoon msuv because is my favorite beyblade!!)
(Dec. 18, 2008  7:53 PM)tysonjr01 Wrote: hi guys (i only put the dragoon msuv because is my favorite beyblade!!)

Oh right. Just wondering. Smile I like Dragoon MSUV too. Grin I've never actually used one but they look really awesome. XD

EDIT: Actually I recognise that picture. Did you get it from a german site? Gasp
emm...about the image I was found it whit the google image sarch... =)
(Dec. 18, 2008  8:38 PM)tysonjr01 Wrote: emm...about the image I was found it whit the google image sarch... =)

Yeah sorry, I'm asking silly questions now. Though it was the image I was thinking of. Here's a bigger pic:
[Image: dragoonmsuv.jpg]
Welcome dude Grin
Hi there! Welcome to the WBO!
Welcome to the WBO!!!
WHATUPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Ahh i like mexicans.
Do you make doritoes?
Someone told me doritoes are from America, i got angry cause it has a mexican taste. Its prolly from America.

Welcome.
Yo Yo Yo Homie lol =D.
(Dec. 19, 2008  10:16 AM)Taiki Wrote: Ahh i like mexicans.
Do you make doritoes?
Someone told me doritoes are from America, i got angry cause it has a mexican taste. Its prolly from America.

Welcome.

this

this is the dumbest post
Every time I browse new posts and see this thread I always think of the Maximum The Hormone song. Pinching_eyes_2
(Dec. 20, 2008  12:45 AM)yruahippo Wrote: Every time I browse new posts and see this thread I always think of the Maximum The Hormone song. >.<

this band's most recent album was good but the rest is pretty ehhhh
(Dec. 20, 2008  12:50 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2008  12:45 AM)yruahippo Wrote: Every time I browse new posts and see this thread I always think of the Maximum The Hormone song. Pinching_eyes_2

this band's most recent album was good but the rest is pretty ehhhh

They have a new album? Or are you referring to the album with that track on it? If they have a new album I need to download it. Pinching_eyes_2
i was referring to buiikikaesu
(Dec. 19, 2008  11:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2008  10:16 AM)Taiki Wrote: Ahh i like mexicans.
Do you make doritoes?

Welcome.

this

this is the dumbest post

I lol'd.
Do you own a dragoon ms?
(Dec. 20, 2008  12:45 AM)yruahippo Wrote: Every time I browse new posts and see this thread I always think of the Maximum The Hormone song. Pinching_eyes_2

they're my fav band! <3
lolage XD
(Dec. 20, 2008  1:20 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i was referring to buiikikaesu

Aww....okay then. Unhappy