western states bey teams

(Jan. 30, 2011  9:00 PM)aquario97 Wrote: im in too becuse im in texas

same here east or west texas
(Feb. 02, 2011  6:17 AM)flamelibra11111 Wrote: california cout

Yeah. If Texas counts then Cali should to.
if u want to have tournament of the best of the western states than why not have a tournament in your state and take you and the best 3 and make a bey team. Once each state has a team we can set up a big western state tournament. I think if we do than the first western states tournament.
P.S I'm having a tournament in California on saturday. I could take the best 3 and me and set up a team.Any thoughts? I would even help set everything up.
I'm thinking of making a Oregon team. But seeing as I'm the only person from Oregon it would be lonely...

Why do people post here if they're from Texas or near Texas? Texas is not a western state!
im in california and realy want a tourney
same in del rio texas
Well, then anybody in utah, colorado, arizona, and new mexico should be on team one; then idoaho, wyoming and montana on another; and and lastly california, nevada, oregon, and washington on a team.
(Feb. 09, 2011  4:17 AM)Bey_prodigy Wrote: if u want to have tournament of the best of the western states than why not have a tournament in your state and take you and the best 3 and make a bey team. Once each state has a team we can set up a big western state tournament. I think if we do than the first western states tournament.
P.S I'm having a tournament in California on saturday. I could take the best 3 and me and set up a team.Any thoughts? I would even help set everything up.

Ya and we would do this to get the reps from a state and put them in one of the teams. If only we could do this nationwide then worldwide.
^ Airfare would be insane.

Why not a team for each state?

People from Oregon and Washington can meet up at Vancouver in Ester Short Park. The market is held there so kids can blade while parents shop. And maybe meet at Kumoricon 2011.
I agree with Nano we should have a little tourney in vancouver with all the washington people and all the Oregon
Vancouver Washington you know...

We could do a meet up every so often in Vancouver during the summer. My parents work the market there so I can get a ride. Plus there's lots of food nearby!
yeah thats totally awesome!! We might be able to make this work if there are enough people. I have mid winter break coming up and could get my parents to drive me there.
(Feb. 16, 2011  5:59 AM)BeyBladersFan Wrote: yeah thats totally awesome!! We might be able to make this work if there are enough people. I have mid winter break coming up and could get my parents to drive me there.

Where do you live? It's a 45 min drive for me. But my parents do the market so it doesn't matter at all. But this should probably take place in summer. That way it's nice and warm out. Plus we could get Hawaiian Shave Ice at the market. Who knows? Maybe this could turn into something big.
i live in california i want to join this team i can get a person to drive me there im pretty good ive never lost with my rock leone
(Feb. 16, 2011  7:16 AM)â– Rock Leone Wrote: i live in california i want to join this team i can get a person to drive me there im pretty good ive never lost with my rock leone
In order to get to Vancouver Wa you must drive through the whole state of Oregon. Wich is about the size of Germany, or Poland...
I live in Seattle but my parents can go for vacation so it's no problem and if we do it in summer we have to do it somewhere at the end of august because I am going to Vietnam. But if we do it we have to do it when I am on break or no school. Which I have mid winter break coming up.
well me and me friends have our own bey team, in our neighborhood.But the states are pretty big so insteed of having one team representing a state we should have the northern and southern. We are in california. And like i said before i would help plan any tournaments if we had each state battle. It would be cool and fun. Just start forming teams and we could maybe set it up.
I was thinking a team for each county. That way team members are close together. That or do west side, east side teams. That way each state has 2 teams.
(Feb. 18, 2011  8:15 AM)Nano Wrote: I was thinking a team for each county. That way team members are close together. That or do west side, east side teams. That way each state has 2 teams.

I like this idea, the west east one. We just need some wbo reps or somethin' then we could make it happen.
The east and west thing wont work out that well. For example, california. If u cut it in half for it to be east and west it doesn't work, cuz the north and south are far apart from each other, so if it was north and south it is closer together or the counties could work. Set up teams in each county and have them battle the winners or the top 3 or 2 could represent the state in a western states battle. If we can get the eastern states do the same we could take the best team from the west and from the east and pin them against each other. That way we can also see which is better east or west and state.
srry for the double post, but if we do the county thing i have a team for san diego county.
I meant in general. Cali gets split into North/South teams. However the best of the west wouldn't work. Most of us are only teens without a car to drive. Thus meaning we need someone to drive us. And the likely hood of someone willing to drive to the border to play a spinning top game is very low. But maybe we can do it by percentage. We each keep track of all of our battles. We can just put a pencil and a piece of paper in the launcher grip and we're good to go. Then we just post out % in out sig. Then every Friday we post it in here to determine the top. That way it doesn't matter how many times you battle. It matters on percentile. However we would all have to agree to tell the truth.

Man that's a lot of typing.
Heck Yeah! I would up for some tourneys! I live in California and have been looking for some other bladers
maybe not every friday because thats a really short time maybe at the end of each month. And for the battles would it have to be in a tournament or just everyday battles.
Ok I'll start some tourneys this week. I'll uptate this next friday