western states bey teams

Anybody who lives in the western states (utah, arizona, etc.) should set up a team(s) and we could host tournaments in the western states.
does texas count?
Sure
if only more people wanted to then we could have some tournaments
what state are you in
(Jan. 12, 2011  11:17 PM)Puissance Wrote: How bout oklahoma, that count

i think so beacuase it is on top of texas
Kool, my brother and I can possibly join
im in arizona i need 2 go 2 a tournament i might be able 2 join if its in tucson arizona
i live in oroville california does any1 happen to live around me?
I'm in utah, but sure we should start a team.but does anybody know when the world tournament is?
Who here would go to a tournament on july 30 in terlton, oklahoma almost definately
any1 in oroville or palermo, in butte county?
I'm in Oregon. Anyone want to travel that far?
or in del rio texas it is near the boarder
i think western states are being missed to much
i think we find people not online but in real life and start tournaments all over.
we could get referrals and new members and some western tournaments.
Well, we could try and set up a team and on special wbo team events we could battle at those
consider my idea
(Jan. 27, 2011  12:56 AM)cybertech Wrote: i think we find people not online but in real life and start tournaments all over.
we could get referrals and new members and some western tournaments.

I am actually doing this in a month or so. It will be at a little game shop, and I get to do it there for free.

And there aren't very many people on the WBO in Oregon. But it's like that on the whole west side of the U.S.
i mainly blade against my brother and he is to easy to beat. i realy need one here
hey i live in utah southern utah and i wouldnt mind going to a tournament around there. or possibly northern utah
umm k then i got nothin