wazz'up u n00bs

Howdy, I don't really have anywhere to go or anything to do for a while, so I hope it's cool if I hang out for a bit and relive the golden years even though I was never really around.
Thanks Brad.Grin

Thirteen views and two replies? C'mon guys, out of all the ZP admins I had to be the favorite! I was never around to get yelled at. =P

Hopefully this doesn't come back to bite me in the carp later.Lips_sealed
Gunner Wrote:Thanks Brad.Grin

Thirteen views and two replies? C'mon guys, out of all the ZP admins I had to be the favorite! I was never around to get yelled at. =P

I actually just realized now who you were, I'm not sure why you expect everyone to know. Wink
Oh it's you! I didn't realize who it was at first.

Welcome!

lol I was wondering which one at first since you said "we" in the BBF topic.
Tamer Brad Wrote:

I actually just realized now who you were, I'm not sure why you expect everyone to know. Wink

Haha, me neither. I changed my avatar to one similar to this current one before BBF closed. So I thought some people might recognize it. Anyways it's cool to see you stepping up to the plate, giving the community a place to thrive. I just recently found out about BBF (like a week ago).
Gunner Wrote:I just recently found out about BBF (like a week ago).

Hahaha, did you really? It's been closed for a month now. XD
I know, I'm really bad at balancing out school, work and BeyZP.Lips_sealed
For a second I thought Sam got banned again...

Welcome Smile