wat do you think the best game fir the wii is

um

this is the complete opposite of what i wanted people

even though i act like an carp most of the time i can be ok, i've even moderated a few forums

and brad, theres nothing to feel bad about, we all act differently then we really mean to see: the majority of my posts
From the Wii games I own (haven't played Galaxy yet), it's a toss-up between Metroid Prime 3: Corruption and Twilight Princess.
The best games for wii are Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Goldeneye 007, Conduit 2, Mario Kart Wii, and Wii Sports.
(Aug. 24, 2011  6:05 AM)gpred Wrote: The best games for wii are Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Goldeneye 007, Conduit 2, Mario Kart Wii, and Wii Sports.
the best games for wii are mario kart wii,new super mario bros.wii,beyblade battle fortress,my sims agents,super smash brothers brawl,and super mario galaxy 2. and i finshed mario kart i have 1 star ranking plus i'm gonna race with rich petty and my code mario kart wii friend code its 0990-6296-8074 tell me ur code and i'll add u oh and i'm in the mario kart group Ec8.and im captain of a mario kart club i made called yoshi riders so if u add me u will see me as EC8 yoshi or u will see me as yr yoshi

Great necro, guys. A four years necro, in fact.

Oh, even worst, you didn't even elaborate. How lazy.
Shouldn't this be closed anyway? There is already a thread like this that is more recent
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-what-the...t=Wii+game