wat do you think the best game fir the wii is

it would be a joke if they didn't do it permanently, honestly

and joystiq isn't a news site, everyone needs to accept that
Tamer Brad Wrote:it would be a joke if they didn't do it permanently, honestly

and joystiq isn't a news site, everyone needs to accept that

Quote:About Joystiq
Joystiq was launched in June 2004 as an alternative to the junket-ridden, glorified press release fodder that passed for video game journalism at large mainstream media gaming news outlets. We exhaustively cover video game news from an independent, unbiased perspective -- we do not accept junkets from companies or bribes free schwag for personal use; any items we receive from game companies we return or give away in contests.

uhhhhhhhhhh
well, they're dicks for saying that. i personally think they're more of an editorial site. either way, i don't care, i'm just saying that banning all mention of a rival website is hardly "joking".
but they aren't rivals lol

i'm not going to argue about this anymore, but the point is you kind of have to be part of the community to get the jokes. it's not like you're banned if you mention it, everyone just laughs because its joystiq

and now i take my leave
Tamer Brad Wrote:well, they're dicks for saying that. i personally think they're more of an editorial site. either way, i don't care, i'm just saying that banning all mention of a rival website is hardly "joking".

It would be rather humorous if they were an editorial site, seeing as how the thing Artie posted says they are "unbiased".

Generally editorials inject the writer's opinion. :\
To say Joystiq is unbiased is a joke. I agree. Lips_sealed It's not like I have some allegiance to Joystiq; I just find it entertaining and it gives me a decent enough snapshot of what's happening.
Well I don't really care either way.

Everybody has their preferences. Personally I visit a lot of different sites for gaming news because I don't really associate with any certain one.

But hey, to each their own. Smile
I'm not into games enough to do that, haha
www.gametab.com

It's all right there, baby. That site is my best friend. <3
Roan Wrote:www.gametab.com

It's all right there, baby. That site is my best friend. <3

that

or neogaf

best two news sites
so i heard there was this thing about the best wii game guys

know what it is?
sam Wrote:so i heard there was this thing about the best wii game guys

know what it is?

hey sam, stop being a carp, you're the last person who should criticize about something going off topic

if you want to get it back on topic, how about contributing to said topic
Tamer Brad Wrote:

know what it is?

hey sam, stop being a carp, you're the last person who should criticize about something going off topic

um, i dont think he was being a carp here.

silly? obviously. but i don't think he meant to be malevolent here.
Maybe he wasn't being a carp, but Brad's right.

Sam is the last person that should be telling people to stay on topic.

Anywhoo, I stick to what I said originally: Mario Galaxy is without a doubt the best game on Wii.

Hell, I think it's quite possibly the best game I've ever played.
yeah i know

hes probably honestly confused what game is the best
Artie Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:

know what it is?

activist artie joins moral michael in his crusades
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Artie Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:

know what it is?

activist artie joins moral michael in his crusades

k tamer tool
TRUCE

jeez guys, this is getting out of hand Unhappy
Tamer Brad Wrote:TRUCE

what do you mean?
Tamer Brad Wrote:TRUCE

No offense or argument intended, but you kind of provoked it by calling Artie out with that. lol
I'm going to go crawl in a hole and die now.
Am I wrong here? I think you were unnecessarily harsh to Sam, and I called you out on it.

You say you're trying to become a better person, and hey we all make mistakes. But don't start provoking me for sticking up for someone who doesn't deserve to be yelled at (at least in THIS topic, lol).
Artie Wrote:Am I wrong here? I think you were unnecessarily harsh to Sam, and I called you out on it.

You say you're trying to become a better person, and hey we all make mistakes. But don't start provoking me for sticking up for someone who doesn't deserve to be yelled at (at least in THIS topic, lol).

I apologized to Sam via PM. And I'm honestly having a bit of a breakdown because I can't be the person I really want to be.
Dude, don't freak out.

Changing habits is really hard to do. We all slip sometimes. Smile
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Artie Wrote:Am I wrong here? I think you were unnecessarily harsh to Sam, and I called you out on it.

I apologized to Sam via PM. And I'm honestly having a bit of a breakdown because I can't be the person I really want to be.

We all make mistakes, it's not such a big deal. Just think before you say something, honestly.

Don't get caught up in the moment. What's funny/seems right now, could not be a few hours from now.