[voting is on] GFX challenge to blood [dex]

VOTING CLOSES AFTER A WEEK.

common blood lets have a battle i finally think that now i can challenge my mentor.

theme : freestyle
gfx piece : signature
size limit : of any size but atleast it should look lie a sig.
animations : not allowed
submission : 16 th of jan

E1: [Image: Mak.png]

E2: [Image: acctag.png]
Can the time be extended till 16? We have this big move around this week... And i dont have much time to do anything.

ACCEPTED.
k due ste is now 16th entries to be sende to me on 16th.
people start voting here u go with entries

E1: [Image: Mak.png]

E2: [Image: acctag.png]
I vote with E2 since the guy in the costume looks like an assassin,which is what I usually like to see.E1 looks way to calm for me.I go with actions on these ones!
I Vote For E2 Greatly Made! while the sides of e1 is empty I vote for E2
I vote for entry 2, it looks like it has more effort put in to it

Entry 1 has text which is distracting

but is it me or do i see random pics on the background of entry 2?
Entry 1: The flow is great and the colors go well together but try making the color of her hair one color so its a vector you could even try Hue/Sat on it for colors but the text isnt that good
Entry 2: To some people it may look better but no. the compo is ok but the colors are good the but iots very messy withe random effects try positioning the render to the left a little, the logo is badly placed and so is the render thats my favorite armor of Ezio the brutus armor Grin but its LQ ditch the border btw and the lighting looks very unrealistic
Entry 1 the the flow colors and compo is overall better but it was a close battle
My vote is for Entry 1
Although NaLu said that E1's text was distracting, the background of E2 is much more distracting and it just looks completely random. Although the white space is a little annoying, I'd take that background over E2's any day.
E1:-Great flow..Although text isn't good, the colors blends, and the render has a good flow with the BG.KIU.
E2:-A bit messy to me. And it seems like there is two renders, although I can say which one is the focal. The BG looks a quite LQ to me. The light source on the right.Well, that, isn't really good to me.
EDIT :-
E1:- 5
E2:- 3
Entry 2 is a bit all over the place for me, while entry 1 is simple and well made

I vote entry 1
Yeah, I vote E1. Loving the colour scheme there on E1. It's also more simple, rather than the dark shady messy background of E2.

So my vote goes to E1.
I vote Entry 1. It has better flow. Entry 2 looks a bit all over the place.
i think it is pretty obvious who made entry 2
(Jan. 14, 2012  7:49 PM)aqua roxas Wrote: i think it is pretty obvious who made entry 2

Imo no , its obvious who made entry 1.

I vote ENTRY 2. the backround may have randomness in it, but it's not that distracting.I love the shading and the details on the armor, and it looks like a lot of effort was put into it.
I vote Entry 1 it has better flow the background may be annoyingly white but the other backround just makes my hea ache to look at
My vote goes to entry one , even though its empty. Entry one's lighting is way too off also its very messy and LQ.
nvm
its over a long ago beyblademonitor