virgo C145SD

Wow. this would have been a very good defense combo.
If i didn't test it out myself.
Virgo C145SD v Storm Peg. 100RF
Virgo - OS
Storm - KO
Draw - KO
Storm - KO
Storm - KO
Virgo - OS
Virgo - OS
Storm - KO
Storm - KO
Storm - KO
Storm - KO
Virgo - OS
Storm - KO
Virgo - OS
Storm - KO
Storm - KO
Storm - KO
Storm - KO
Storm - KO
Total: Storm - 14
Total: Virgo - 5
Total: Draw

I found that Virgo wasn't totally ''stable''. It would wobble after a couple of hits and lose its balance. Every OS was a slither away from winning, and it would only OS when i didn't Sliding Shoot Correctly.
Conclusion: Bad Combo
(May. 15, 2010  1:38 AM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: Wow. this would have been a very good defense combo.
If i didn't test it out myself.
Virgo C145SD v Storm Peg. 100RF
Virgo - OS
Storm - KO
Draw - KO
Storm - KO
Storm - KO
Virgo - OS
Virgo - OS
Storm - KO
Storm - KO
Storm - KO
Storm - KO
Virgo - OS
Storm - KO
Virgo - OS
Storm - KO
Storm - KO
Storm - KO
Storm - KO
Storm - KO
Total: Storm - 14
Total: Virgo - 5
Total: Draw

I found that Virgo wasn't totally ''stable''. It would wobble after a couple of hits and lose its balance. Every OS was a slither away from winning, and it would only OS when i didn't Sliding Shoot Correctly.
Conclusion: Bad Combo
ive tried it and virgo won 10-6 stormpegasis
(May. 15, 2010  2:21 AM)super Wrote: ive tried it and virgo won 10-6 stormpegasis

You're doing something wrong then. This combo is not very good.
Everytime you say you tried it, I get a little more frustrated. We are trying to tell you through facts and experience, It will not get that ratio.
(May. 15, 2010  2:37 AM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: Everytime you say you tried it, I get a little more frustrated. We are trying to tell you through facts and experience, It will not get that ratio.
fine then
Put that foot down, because bey is about heart and spirit not physics and mechanics!

(I think the pumpkin guy is the most powerful bit chip, and that leone is the strongest face)
I'm assuming you were being sarcastic...

super, would you like this thread closed?
(May. 15, 2010  4:55 PM)Aqua Wrote: I'm assuming you were being sarcastic...

super, would you like this thread closed?
sure