[v0.1] Beyblade X-Evolution

This is version 0.1 due to the amount of research I still have to do before releasing a final version. Anyway, Beyblade X-Evolution is a Beyblade Fan-Fiction that I am writing, that takes place after the events of G-Revolution.

New Beyblade style (Click to View)
New Beyblade rating system (Click to View)
Chapter 1 (Click to View)
That's a good start for your fan-fic.
Though the plot sounds familiar Tongue_out_wink
Thank you.
The Plot has been edited slightly to ease its like-ness to Pokémon. I'll probably change badges to something else, or perhaps elimate that out completely. I'm still unsure to how this will turn out, Wink
Well I'm sure you'll think of something before releasing a final version Smile
btw how many chapters, episodes or volumes are you planning to write? and are you writing the fan-fic. for leisure or are you gonna submit somewhere?
I hope so, Tongue_out

I plan to have 40 chapters per novel, and I write in novel format with 10-20 of A4 per chapter. I'm writing this for fun only, as submitting it for a price is illegal and violates Copyright laws.
40 chapters per novel! that's a lot to write Smile

(Jan. 16, 2009  3:00 AM)Faint Brushfire Wrote: I'm writing this for fun only, as submitting it for a price is illegal and violates Copyright laws.

Actually, I meant submitting it into some kind of contest. Joyful_2
Yeah, it is. I'm very serious about my writing and I like to fit as much as possible into it. ^^;;

Oh, no, I'm not... or at least not that I'm aware of. If the opportunity arrises I may, though.
That's awesome. I've recently considered writing a novel myself. I've always liked writing <3 Once you start, you get so caught up in it and you can't stop. lol
Yeah, then you get my worst enemy: writers block.

I've found I can overcome it by watching Beyblade then walking around aimlessly outside though... clears your mind and opens it for new ideas. Wink
Writer's block just kills me Confused

yeah, that's a good idea to get your mind off everything and start fresh Smile
The series should be good,cant wait till the first chapter is out.
(Jan. 16, 2009  3:46 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote: Writer's block just kills me Confused

yeah, that's a good idea to get your mind off everything and start fresh Smile

Yeah, it really is. ^^;;

(Jan. 16, 2009  8:10 AM)Raykon Wrote: The series should be good,cant wait till the first chapter is out.

Thanks for the support, Grin
Been at school all day so I'm gunna start a bit of work now... gunna do it slowly or I'll get hooked into writing it and then I'll forget to do my Frankstein essay. =\
Very Nice I was just thinking bout sumin similar the other day- Beyblade FanFic.
Haha, sounds pretty kool. I'll be looking forward to reading this =)
Many years ago when I was but a wee little burrito, and the world was still flat I thought of writing something similar. It was after I read the last chapter. I wanted to continue the story...but I never got around to it. I might pick up the story at their children one day
Not quite, Evan. I work at my pace, not yours. But I guess some are poised to be ignorant.

I've had coursework and GCSE exams I've had to do, sorry if you thought I found my Fan-Fic that I'm writing for fun to be considered more important then that.
(Jan. 24, 2009  8:32 PM)Faint Brushfire Wrote: Not quite, Evan. I work at my pace, not yours. But I guess some are poised to be ignorant.

I've had coursework and GCSE exams I've had to do, sorry if you thought I found my Fan-Fic that I'm writing for fun to be considered more important then that.

What the hell are you talking about!? He didn't say anything about you!
He didn't say it directly, but he was hinting it.

And if he didn't mean for the comment to be directed at me, then he was off-topic and therefore spamming.

(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST)
He wasn't hinting anything, he was being perfectly friendly and just trying to relate to you. Stop being so defensive.
so it isnt being continued then
Um... Hey Faint Brushfire I still don't get where ur comin from wat did Evan say thats so wrong
He wont answer he left.
(Jan. 24, 2009  8:51 PM)Giga Wrote: so it isnt being continued then

Yes, it is. I'll still be working at my own pace, however.

(Jan. 24, 2009  8:56 PM)Anu Wrote: Um... Hey Faint Brushfire I still don't get where ur comin from wat did Evan say thats so wrong

He didn't. It was the way I took it and I overreacted.

I apologise to Evan, Brad and anyone else I may have insulted.
Don't worry about it.
Oh... OK Nice to see you feel better. And don't worry, We're not forcing you Take your own sweet time.