upper attack combo

sorry, but i am new to beyblade. I'm looking for a good upper attack combination, but i am looking for a good upper attack combo with metal beyyblade parts not plastic. i hope many people give me advice, and i hope that no one are mean to me for being such a noob. thx for all help
Metal Beyblade?

HMS or MFB?
MFB doesn't have much in terms of a definitive Upper Attack combo, but the next things in terms of Upper is Quetzalcoatl 90RF

Edit: Didn't realize he just said Metal Beyblade and not Metal Fight Beyblade >.>
Well if he did mean MFB then you are correct. Quetz 90RF is probably the best Upper Attack Combo. Upper attack is not really that well developed yet in MFB.
i meant mfb, but quetz 90RF? is that a beyblade or a combo? if it is a combo, then what blades do i need to build the combo? ignore the question if it is a blade and not a combo, because i can just buy the blade then.
It's a combo of Quetzalcoatl 90WF and Storm Pegasis 105RF. Quetz is hard to get, but it's most accessible in the DS game. Storm Pegasis is more accessible and RF is essential for all Attack combos.
okay, but shall i use pegasis or quatz attack ring? can someone write down the entire combination? i mean shall i use quatz or pegasis face, quatz or pegasis wheel, quatz or pegasis track and quatz or pegasis bottom.
There is no attack ring for MFB.

Please read the Wiki article to better understand how the system works. Quetzalcoatl 90RF is the combination of parts.

Quetzalcoatl Wheel
90 Track
RF (Rubber Flat Bottom)
Yeah i know, but the MFB got a wheel, face, track and bottom, and i wonder shall i use quatz or pegasis face, quatz or pegasis wheel, quatz or pegasis track and quatz or pegasis bottom.
*|* Quetz (not Quatz Lips_sealed ) wheel, 90 track and RF (S.Peg bottom). The face doesn't matter. We say MFB combos Wheel TrackBottom, so it's Quetz 90RF Smile
(Aug. 11, 2009  7:57 PM)Lumpy Wrote: Yeah i know, but the MFB got a wheel, face, track and bottom, and i wonder shall i use quatz or pegasis face, quatz or pegasis wheel, quatz or pegasis track and quatz or pegasis bottom.

Serious

If you knew, you wouldn't be asking this since we've given you the combo twice already. Anyways:

Face: Doesn't matter, it's your choice
Wheel: Quetzalcoatl
Track: 90 (comes from Quetz)
Bottom: RF (comes from Storm Pegasis)