36.36%
Total: 100% 11 vote(s)
i used 100 to stop the upper attack
and sd for Stamina
libra for Defence
it is ok?:\
are you sure because i've tried it
im sure and ive test it before and its weak i use stormcancer100rf
wow super you really are a critic and libra has been banned for its weight but its an ok stamina type but i would pefer virgoDF145SD or virgo 100SD for stamina
this is UPPER ATTACK bey killer
not SMASH ATTACK bey killer
Ohk i dont realy understand the point in lowering the track to stop upper attackers when theres a track that already does a good job against defending agaisnt upper attackers called C145, and lowering the track will decresses stamina.
(May. 22, 2010  8:40 AM)clarkero Wrote: this is UPPER ATTACK bey killer
and i kill it with upper attack wolf100rf imo

There really is no heavy upper attack beys so far.
Um Quetz is the best attack wheel and is upper...
(May. 22, 2010  11:18 AM)Benkei Wrote: Um Quetz is the best attack wheel and is upper...

Quetz has more smash than upper.

This makes no sense. Why wouldn't you just use a C145-based Beyblade if you want an "Upper Attack bey killer".

Aside from the fact that Libra is banned, even though this may block upper attack, the Wheel itself will still have major contact with the opposing Beyblade. You never want that if you're a Stamina or Defense type.
(May. 22, 2010  7:42 AM)super Wrote: no its not good it can be beaten by quetzalcotal 90rf
I agree the combo posted isn't the best...but how can you make the assertion that Quetz can beat it when you go on to say:
(May. 22, 2010  7:55 AM)super Wrote: im sure and ive test it before and its weak i use stormcancer100rf
I believe you, but you say Quetz beats it, then say you use Storm Cancer? That's a completely different blade.