unicorno's great battle

I have to say, as good as this story is, this board/forum has turned into a place where people just insult each other. I vote that we all just be quiet and let the author think. Really, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. I, for one, like this story and would like for it to continue.
Dude. Seriously, you have enough bad posts here to get you banned.
I'd shut up if I were you.
pyro were you talking to odin?

anyways this story is cool and I would want to see more :3
Pyro. Might I ask who you were posting at? If it was me, I'm sorry if I've offended you or anyone else, and I was just stating my opinion.
(Dec. 21, 2010  4:43 PM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: pyro were you talking to odin?

He was probably talking to MFeartheagle.
(Dec. 21, 2010  4:43 PM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: pyro were you talking to odin?

(Dec. 22, 2010  3:02 PM)Odin of Aesir Wrote: Pyro. Might I ask who you were posting at? If it was me, I'm sorry if I've offended you or anyone else, and I was just stating my opinion.

Do not worry, I was talking to MFeartheagle.
All his posts are idiotic.
ill make a part three sry guys ive been busy
make me in it bey hell tiniz
You do not demand for him to put you in the story, and you do not demand another part of the story. You wait patiently for the story. If he accepts character requests (emphasis on requests) you politely ask him to put you character into the story, and you give a bit of description about the character and bey. You don't say "I want in. my bey is murder evil" or something like that.
(Jan. 05, 2011  7:53 PM)Odin of Aesir Wrote: "my bey is murder evil"

Best name ever.

By the way, nice story. I'm glad mine doesn't attract impolite weirdos.
dude your not a lady your a dude dude and sorry pyro
Geo really. U did this whit my story now this? Any way great story just ignores him.
im working on the story; sry guys
in the next day the first 5 people who message me can be in the story

how do u make a signature like those
ok im actually pureawesome12
i couldnt remember my password so i had to make a new account but as soon as i can i swear